[H][Illidan] 391 DPS Shaman LF AOTC Raiding Guild

Hi all, I recently started looking to get back into raiding after taking a long break. I’m looking to find a stable guild pushing for AOTC and KSM. Admittedly haven’t raided consistently since Legion where I achieved AOTC in all but one tier due to a brief break during that expansion.

Willing to play either Enhance or Elemental as I have experience raiding as both specs. I have a Warlock at 390 that I can play if Shaman isn’t a class you are interested in. Also willing to sever transfer/faction swap if the guild feels like a good fit.

1 Like

Hello! We are currently recruiting and in need of RDPS!

Progress: 7/8 N, 2/8 H

Raid Times: Friday-Saturday 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST)

If you wish to join a community that provides an outlet for proper raiding but still offers a casual and friendly atmosphere then we gladly extend our hand to you! Corporate’s main focus is to provide a comfortable place for players to participate in endgame progression. Our mission is to build a tight-knit community of friends and help each of them with their goals. We gladly welcome players, of all skill levels, a place amongst our ranks!

Our forum post:

Corporate

Our contact information

Discord: Husky#4195

Battle.net: Husky#12177

Hello!

The Jeffs on Dalaran is an aotc focused guild that is currently 7/8N 1/8H. We’re a fun group of friends that has been causally raiding since 8.3 together and achieving aotc and KSM, with several of our raiders having other raid groups/further progression throughout the week. Our goals in Dragonflight are to maintain or past achievements while also looking to push a little further and get some mythic prog when we’re ready for it.

We’re currently in need of dps and don’t have a shaman at the moment!

Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6-9 PST. If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have any questions, feel free to add me on either Bnet or Discord.

Bnet: Beacan#1599
Discord: Boogan#3595

Hey, I am the GM of a new guild formed by me and some friends, [Fresh Fries] on Emerald Dream, Horde side. We are recruiting most roles for Dragonflight Heroic raiding on Mon/Wed 8pm-10pm Central and would love to talk to you. Add me on Bnet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120)

Heya Widiam, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.