High Warlord/Grand Marshal replica gear for Death Knights, Demon Hunters and Monks

I’m unsure if Blizzard often reads this section, but I wanted to talk about the rewards granted for reaching 1800 in RBGs. While the main cast of classes all have a set of armor they can obtain alongside their weapons (and when the faction accessibility was reversed with the Shaman class going to the Alliance and the Paladin class going to the Horde, they were given a set to accommodate their new presence), the classes that came after Burning Crusade got no such treatment, such as the Death Knights, Monks and most recently, Demon Hunters.

While you can still obtain the replica weapons for transmogrification, you are unable to either unlock the outfits for transmogrification use by other characters, or use it yourself, once achieving 1800.

If the developers happen to see this in passing, my question is; would you consider either making reskinned Grand Marshal/High Warlord armor sets for the new classes that were added to the game post Burning Crusade, or grant them the ability to obtain the leather and plate sets that Warrior, Paladin, Rogue and Druid can obtain?

Or, as a third option, could you introduce a bind on account voucher that you can send to other characters on that account that allows them to buy the set in the stead of the character that obtained 1800, so that they unlock that armor for transmogrification?

Thanks and have a good day!

5 Likes

Bump. Actually just logged onto Retail today and searched for this exact thing. With the new BGs unlocked on Classic, I wanted that same feeling in my transmog on my Monk on Retail to celebrate, but was unfortunately denied with the Class Specific requirement. Would love to see an option to apply the transmog to classes that were not available at the time…even potentially with the Replicas on Black Market Auction House?

Bumping this because I agree. Just make the sets armor type specific rather than class specific. They already where for same armor classes in the first place. I want the warrior plate armor on my DK.

1 Like

I’m a bit late to the club but I’d like to see the class restriction removed. No point in not letting the newer classes have access to the transmogs.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be too hard, just give DK the War’s gear, and Monk/DH the Dru/Rogue one.

yeah they should make it cloth/leather/mail/plate specific, not class restricted so DKs can buy all plate and DH can buy all leather.