High warlord transmog?

Still can’t be mogged with this week’s reset lol… I think it’s safe to assume we won’t be getting this anytime soon, I can’t imagine it’s high on their laundry list of to-do’s.

Can we please get a response to this? It was listed in the pre patch notes, that the original gear would allow the transmog. I don’t think any of us care if it is available from the replica vendors, or if you add the original items to the transmog list. Either one would make us happy!

3 Likes

Blizzard went out of their way to mention in pre-launch patch notes that the original R14 set can be xmog’d and no longer needing the replica set, and yet they still forgot to implement it :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

don’t worry cause the quest for the legendary staff in Firelands can be started now

1 Like

Not working still, why even include in the announcement?

1 Like

Don’t you need RBG rating to xmog vanilla gm/hwl gear?

probably somewhere at the bottom with the barber shop for worgens…

No. Originally, you needed one of two things.

• 2200 Arena Rating
  • Grand Marshal Title

Either option worked.

They announced this time, that they will not be introducing the replica armor. Instead, they said that the original gear would allow the transmog.

Most of us clamoring for it, don’t care which they implement. We just want one of the two.

This is false. Arena had nothing to do with it, and you didn’t need R14 title.

Only requirements were obtaining Rank 8+ in og ranking system, or Rank 8 (1800+) in RBGs.

2 Likes

Ten character bump.

You’re right, it was pretty low. But my point remains the same. Either OG rank, or a decent modern pvp rank.

Either way, they said they won’t be using that system, just allowing the old gear to be xmoged.

That’s all I want. To be able to wear my OG gear I don’t care the method, or how easy they make it.

2 Likes

nope, I was only rank Knight-Lieutenant back in OG cata and could buy all the gear for transmog and weapons. Don’t worry the one dev should get it fixed by MoP classic im sure

3 Likes

Any chance of a reply to this blizzard? We’d like to know if / when this issue will be resolved, and at least get it acknowledged.

1 Like

We probably have to ask in twitter

1 Like

Okay. I did. Maybe if enough of us post in twitter your humerous reply will actually work lol

3 Likes

I am still waiting for it, be quick, just take some time let it work.

1 Like

Bummmmmmmp

Do your jobbbbbbbbbbbbs
In any other field youd be fired months ago

3 Likes

Still no reply or addition to known bugs? c’mon blizzard.

1 Like

Can we get a response? Please?

2 Likes