High Latency in raids/dungeons?

As the title says… anyone else having this issue? Like a total lag out thing. Was at 12k in uldir.
Anyone?

I think its the back ground downloader for the new stuff, your game is probably downloading 8.1 and you didn’t realize it, you can pause it.

Nope shut off… home on KJ is over 1700 ms and world is fine, been going back and forth

I was lagging a little here and there the last week or so. I think it has to do with them putting in 8.1

I’ve been having issues the last month or two. Blizzard and my ISP keep pointing fingers at each other :\

I have a sneaky suspicion based on the fact that home latencies are consistent for me ~45ms and world can vary… that someone is trying to DDOS blizz. What that tells me is that inbound traffic to blizz is getting lost in the crush, but outbound traffic (where the blizz/ISP issue would be in play) isn’t an issue.

Hey there. I just wanted to say I have been experiencing the exact same issue. Ping going up and down constantly and sometimes really high and it ONLY happens while I´m raiding or doing dungeons. My ISP is fairly decent and I am on a wired connection. I already downloaded the next pre-patch so that’s not causing it. Glad to know that I am not the only one with this issue, at least.

Hey OP, is your ISP based in Texas? Because if so, this thread is for you: High world latency big lagg when in raids - #20 by Zyori-shattered-hand

There are several threads up on the Tech Service forums about this problem. I’m in Idaho, but I’m suffering in evening raids because my ISP’s based in Texas.

Blizzard is aware of the issue, and techs have posted in several threads to let people know they’re looking into it. Here’s to hoping they fix it soon! <3

AZ, not Texas