High Latency and who is causing it!

For a week now my own latency has been through the roof. I am connecting from the DFW Metroplex using Nextlink internet, they are also aware of the issue. Traceroute after traceroute I come up with the same answer. After much investigation I can see my own problem. After reading forums and complaints I find a common denominator. The common denominator is NOT Blizzard! Net neutrality stirred the pot with many isp’s, if you are unsure of what it is then I recommend you read up on it. I found this article which I will link, you should find it to be a good read. It will explain the who, what, why and what we as a COMMUNITY can do for not just ourselves, but for our fellow players. This issue will NOT be corrected until we demand it be corrected by the culprits causing it. Level 3 communications is the problem! since I cant post a link to show proof, try going to " answers .ea.com" then “t5” then “Technical-issues” then “Are-you-having-bad-lag-spikes-and-cant-figure-out-why-this-might/td-p/4923075”. Again, I cant post a link and many people have probably already read the post, but apparently not enough people are complaining.

Oh hey, Tech Support is trying to get as much information as possible from people who’re routing through Dallas.

You’ll want to follow the instructions and add your information to the thread here.