Hi new warrior. DPS low fury

I’ll admit I am casual. Not expecting to be the best of the best. But I’m running lower then expected. I’ve come back after a long time off so I am behind the times. Any help would be helpful.

Head on over to wowhead and check out the spec’s guide. Make sure to read the section on rotation at a minimum. To tell you anything beyond that would really need to see you post on the warrior, and ideally have some logs.
https://www.wowhead.com/fury-warrior-guide

2 Likes

Alright. I’ll head over.

So the rotation guide helped quite abit. Also added some add on to help track with better gear

I do not recommend gear addons like pawn because they only give you a general idea and ultimately arent very accurate as gear requirements change every time you put on a different piece. Top gear sims for the content you are trying to do and are more accurate because it gives you the best combination of gear you have available vs an Individual piece of gear and consider everything you have working together. I would also avoid looking up Top warriors to copycat as the requirements for A 25 fortified freehold are very different from a heroic wrathion fight or a 15 tyrannical underot. I know it seems like a lot, but as you progress and learn what you are comfortable with, and what gives you the best results you will be able to answer a lot of your own questions. For a head start I would definitely recommend following Aedens advice as far as the basics to get started. Good luck!

2 Likes