Hi i just want to talk

ia just want t o talk plz

whyt all the hatae. what did aggressor do 2 u???

whjat havbe i dodne to u

1 Like

Anybody know if anything more concrete’s happened or been dropped in terms of a Switch+ or whatever? Truth be told I haven’t seen that many performance hiccups because anything that I feel like that would happen on the Switch with is usually a port and I already own it on Steam.

1 Like

Shut up Aggressor.

9 Likes

4 minutes. I’m getting closer.

3 Likes

As hypocritical as I’m being…

Why don’t we just not reply to his threads?

5 Likes

This is the only validation his existence gets.

3 Likes

I’ve given up not replying to threads like this because it is an eventuality that someone will, and I want to have fun too.

Self fulfilling prophecy included.

8 Likes

Implicitly supported through language choice a specific type of religious fascism that states as part of its platform that it wishes it were allowed to hunt me for sport.

Part of it is the desire to keep the crux of the issue in people’s minds, despite his utterly bizarre attempts to bury it, but the main drive is that I’m making dinner right now and honestly have nothing better to do.

3 Likes

Welcome to Cruxtown.

Anyone else excited for the Mass Effect Legendary Edition? I hope they restore the cut Gay/Lesbian relationships but I won’t hold my breath. Ash/Kaidan ME1 Jack and apparently Jacob in ME2

https://twitter.com/GameAnim/status/1354195336953139201?s=20

5 Likes

Hi

Who, sorry?

Alliance

Remember downvotes?

3 Likes

Why does the sun come up? Are the stars just pillars of light?

Who knows, Highlander. Who knows.

3 Likes

It would have been the most interesting thing about his character.

It’s not hate.
It’s pity.

This is really, really sad the lengths you are going for attention.

1 Like

Yeah he is easily the blandest Mass Effect squadmate and considering he cheats on Shepard in ME3 doesn’t improve his likeability

1 Like

He’s just kinda…there. There’s nothing really to suggest him over other squadmates in game and even his loyalty mission isn’t about him, but rather his dad.

In ME3 it was more “Aw, that’s nice Jacob has a girlfriend. Shame we’re right smack bang in the middle of Galactic Armageddon.” I mean, cheating is bad full stop but a relationship with Jacob in the ME series is still a more fulfilling subplot compared to those of us stupid enough to stick with Ash/Kaiden throughout the series.

1 Like

Honestly, any news out of Bioware is a little bittersweet these days.

I am, of course, elated for Mass Effect and the people who are thirsty for bird aliens. But it does kind of remind me that, like Blizzard, a game developer I once really liked has been hollowed out into zombie mode to serve as a cash cow for a bigger studio.

Anthem.

6 Likes

I think it’s part of the reason my own gaming enthusiasm has “cooled” a bit. Why spend money on CK3 when I’ve got the complete CK2 experience? Why drop money on an Early Access Bannerlord when it really is just a prettier version of Warband?

It’s also probably me subconsciously going “If I don’t move on from these games, these studios won’t have the opportunity to disappoint me”.

I will say that one of the benefits of playing MMOs on a subscription basis is they curb my video game buying habit, both cos it’s harder for me to justify a purchase when I’m paying $15 a month and because MMOs are designed to keep you around. WoW is the reason I haven’t bought a console since my Gamecube and OG Xbox.

Course, WoW itself is a huge disappointment these days but I’m having a pretty good time in FFXIV. Not that Square is any less of a scummy corporation–I’m pretty sure non-scummy ones don’t and can’t exist–but at least their particular breed of nonsense doesn’t extend to overt contempt for their MMO customers.

I started to just say “customers” but well Square were the ones behind that Marvel Avengers debacle and hoo boy.

3 Likes

Oh? What debacle was that? Haven’t heard about this.