Hi friends

Hi everyone,

I have been back on WoW for a little bit and now find myself wanting to make some new friends. The majority of the people I used to play with are no longer part of the community and I believe this is the next choice to find new friends. I enjoy tanking and would love to continue to do that with a new groups, but dps is not an issue for me either. My main toon is a warrior and I am currently working on my pally to get tank ready, but I would love to try other classes as well. I usually play randomly during the week and mostly on weekends. If anyone wants to hang out hit me up and we can do something. adesertwolf#1979

Hi there,

Our Guild, Enshadowed is currently recruiting. Here is a link to our current forum post so you can get a sense of what out guild is all about and contact info. I went ahead and request you on Bnet.

Hi Naotsuga,

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame also friended you on bnet.

Greetings Naotsuga!

We are in need of a player who can DPS and Tank OS!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
8/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi there Naotsuga :slight_smile:

Cocktail Hour ( in game search Cktail Hour ) is a newer guild (50+ and growing) on Stormrage with experienced, helpful, and responsive members & leadership. We are welcoming all classes & experience levels to help build a new home for Season 4 and The War Within for community-minded players, have fun doing content, (or just hanging out) .

We offer an environment free of toxicity, with chill adults just enjoying the game and RL downtime, but knowing real life comes first. Social and engaged guild chat, great discord, organized Guild M+ events, raffles, free repairs, and M+ Keys from 2 to 19+ run daily.

We love to help returning and newer players learn ( & re-learn) the game, and have a home to feel comfortable doing content with guildies in a no-stress environment. We are welcoming the person first, not the IO score or raid clears. Helping and supporting player development whether it’s gearing, dungeon experience, or general information support without elitism or cliques.

Apply through guild finder on the Alliance side, Stormrage, or feel free to message anyone online or BNET GM’s.

Draven @ OliveWight#13479
KrissyDanger @ Bnet: Acee11850