[H]<I Donut Care> Tues/Thurs Raid Recruitment

I Donut Care is a semi-hardcore guild looking for people for Fated Raids. (Previous Tiers 6/10 M CN, 9/10M SoD, 6/11M SFO). Our main focus is to provide players with a fun atmosphere to enjoy the game and cooperate together as a team to achieve AoTC every tier, Keystone Master, and dip into Mythic for the challenge and push as far as we can go.

We raid 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM (CST) Server Time, Tuesday and Thursday, with pick up days if members are for it.

We are currently looking for players with recent raid experience and…

-Healers

-DPS

Always looking for more people, so don’t be afraid to holler.

A guild is only as good as its members, if you sit back and do nothing or say nothing you will feel left out. We also mess with other games together.

If you have any questions feel free to message myself (Please message me your character name/class), Crian#11764 , (BEST WAY) Discord JrSlacker#1624 or VATO#1893 , or any member online.

2 Likes

Friendly bump.

Don’t be shy.

Hello :slight_smile:

Hi I’m a frost dk looking to bump this post

Boop :slight_smile:

Friendly boop looking for DPS.

AOTC first week! :slight_smile: Bump

WTB Mage :slight_smile:

where mages, hunters (no seriously we have zero), and hpals at :eyes: :eyes: come dps things and/or keep my butt alive while I get smacked in the face.

Still looking!

Friendly bump, still looking for more!

We need range DPS :slight_smile:

Friendly bump.

to the top~

We need a tank & DPS :D!

Still need tank & more DPS :slight_smile: !

Hey there,

I’m looking for some CE progression on my 210ilvl DH. I’m AOTC, getting KSM this week, and have raided all expansion. I got my original AOTC on my 220 pally and switched to DH afterward. My guild stopped raiding after AOTC. I potentially bring along a 220 DK and a 221 Warlock who are also looking to push CE. My IGN is Purplegrrape if you want to look me up or message me.

TY

where are thou DPS & TANKS?

WHERE THEM TANKS AT, TANKS AT?

Oh & DPS.

:slight_smile: Happy Easter!