Hi Blackrock

This is Alchemyst, I miss the good old days too ! Ganking and farming ofcourse.
Iced threads were always on point.

That guy was hilarious.
cool thread
hello? blackrock are you alive?
I won't speak for the server but I can say the two of us are alive.

Hi.
Greetings!
Well that brings the total tally to like 4 1/2 people
Hello friends. It is up to us to repopulate the server.
ily Fallen Chapter
Back to say Hi once more.
Hai guise, wats going on in dis thread
Shame on all of you who've changed your name.
Regards,
-Profeta.
hello :O - any blackrock vanilla still playing :>? add me!
my dk (vifn)
oh yeah add me :) - and lets game some rbg / pvp Glad push - vifn#6564
Just came back after 3 and a half years and this server IS NOT what it used to be. This Game in general is NOT what it used to be. I'm indifferent about the changes I just don't understand the skills or mastery or any of this crap. Havnt played since we were all trying to get first on the server for the lich king fight.
Greetings! Time to bring this necro'd thread back to life! Legion of Death Gaming has just recently transferred to Blackrock-Alliance in hopes of repopulating the server. We are here to attract Horde and Alliance players to transfer to the server. Experienced World PvP lead(myself) and many other players have high hopes of rebuilding your once great server. I played a little bit during Vanilla on a friend's account but started playing heavily on May 1st, 2008. I began playing on the Baelgun server, which I called my home for all of TBC, WotLK, and Cataclysm. During MoP I played on Baelgun, Sargeras, and Emerald Dream. For majority of WoD I claimed Emerald Dream as my home server learning the art of World PvP and the ins and outs of the 'active' community.

Ever since leaving Emerald Dream, I've brought some friends to Blackrock to utilize the knowledge I have gained from the past nearly 8 years of playing WoW actively. Our goal is to bring the Alliance into a fighting force against the remnants of the Horde and to help the Horde grow as well. We're looking for Guild Masters, Guild Officers, and players in general who are concerned about Blackrock's population and are willing to assist in our recovery effort. If you're interested, simply contact me and we can begin working together to make a great Blackrock again.

Find me as Vurian#1109 on BattleTag or on Twitter as @Vurian97 I'd love to have some help in this effort, as Blackrock is a Low populated US server and a Medium populated Oceanic server. (As in the US prime time is low and the Oceanic prime time is Medium) It would be great to have a mixture of both sides of the community in large. Having North American and Oceanic players on 1 server ensures activity all day and night long for players to enjoy. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
Greetings Marshal Vifn.
1 Like
holy crap the aoedin is still alive, i thought for sure you didnt survive one of your epic bubblehearths out of org. what ever happened to sooshi and his forever menethil camping, or rocketcatcha, they all disappeared, like nightmayr
I cannot believe how dead this realm is
06/24/2016 03:36 PMPosted by Altherius
I cannot believe how dead this realm is

The server doesn't feel dead to me. Alliance side has plenty of people to play with. My guild alone keeps me entertained all day long.