Hi all I'm looking for a

Hi all,

I’m looking for a raiding guild. I’m flexible with server, faction, and time as well. My C.E. experiences are SoO, HM, HFC, EN, Antorus, Uldir, and BoD. If I could be your good fit, please contact me: LilZero#11148. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello!

Have you considered a one night team?
Get more done in less time. Use that extra night for M+, Arenas, or whatever else you want. It’s your time, spend it the way YOU want to.

:speech_balloon: Team Name: :moneybag: Free Repairs
:busts_in_silhouette: Guild: Envelop
:globe_with_meridians: Realm: Illidan - Horde

:calendar: Schedule:
Thursdays (7:00 - 11:30p CT) Realm Time

Progression:
(Holidays were not kind to our schedule.)

• 10/10 N (CN)
  • 5/10 H (CN)

We are searching for:

Melee DPS:

Unholy DK

Ranged DPS:

Mage || Hunter || Warlock || Balance Druid

We would also be interested in a flex DPS/Healer

Ret/Holy Paladin || Mist/WW Monk || Resto/Balance Druid

All players who apply should understand that our roster is larger than 20. This should be obvious to those who have raided mythic before as nobody wants to pug and we never want to play the roster boss. This does however mean not everyone will be brought to every single mythic progression pull. We will always bring the best available player/composition to our progression.

How to Apply:
If this all sounds good, check us out and apply!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey there,

We would love to add more dots, I mean warlocks to our current raid roster. If you think we would be a good fit and can make our times we would love to chat with you more! have a great day (info spam below):

Supremum

===========================

Who Are We

[Supremum] is a group of returning World of Warcraft veterans who have completed Cutting Edge, Ahead of the Curve and multiple Keystone Master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade or more looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout various expansions and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders and high mythic key runners to our roster to build a community of like-minded players for the castle nathria raid tier and beyond.

Progression

7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

10/10N Normal Castle Nathria

Raid Times

Raid times will be on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am EST. We run M+ keys outside of raid time.

Applicant Requirements

• A minimum of 90% attendance is required to stay on the active raid roster.

• Logs of your previous raid experience or raider[dot]io, preferably from the most current Tier.

• Completion of a weekly Mythic+ of the current gear cap (+10/+15) for maximum gearing opportunities.

• A functioning headset with mic.

Guild Recruitment Needs

Role Spec Offspec. Need
Death Knight Unholy Blood High
Hunter Marksmanship - High
Mage Fire - High
Warlock Affliction - High
Druid Balance Restoration Medium
Shaman Elemental Restoration Medium
Priest Discipline Holy Medium
Priest Shadow - Low

We are looking for Exceptional Applicants in the selected roles shown above. Even if you are not listed above but still feel you are an Exceptional Applicant that would be a good fit for the guild please do not hesitate to contact us to fill out an application for a trial raiding position.

For questions, please message any of the following officers/recruiters :

Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net)/Triadge#0075 (Discord) - GM

Shavoni: Myirium#1405 (Battle.net) / Myirium#0898 (Discord) – Recruitment

Gagorn: Gish#11857 (Battle.net)/Gish#3961 (Discord)

Hey Gandhi, just sent you a friend request on Bnet (Iimit). To save you from the spam our guild is 10/10H, and 2/10M. We’re looking for a lock atm! Feel free to reach out of you’re interested. [H][Tichondrius] <One Word Guild Name> 3/10M CN, Now Recruiting!

Hey Gandhi, we’re looking to add a solid warlock to our team.
I’ll leave our bit of spam info below for your consideration.
Looking forward to chatting with you, otherwise best of luck on your search!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-910h/775831

Hi Ghandi,

I will add you to bnet as well but let me drop the copy pasta below. We’re currently 1/10 M and 9/10 H and looking for a good warlock!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS: Warlock/Mage/Hunter

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

https:// forms. gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6 (remove spaces)

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hi there! Just a little bit about us!
We are a close knit raiding guild that recently moved from Horde to Alliance recruiting raiders for shadowlands. We are recruiting for (Mythic). We are currently pushing and gearing through Heroic. Once everyone is Mythic ready we will begin progression.

Raid Schedule Mythic: Tues/Thurs/Sun - 6pm pst - 9pm pst.

Classes/Specs needed below for Mythic Team!

Ranged:
Hunter
Druid - Boomy
Priest
Warlock - Aff
Mage- Fire

Melee:
UH DK
Enhance Shaman
WW Monk

Healers:
Holy Paladin
Flex Healer

Tanks:
Blood DK
Brew Monk
V. DH
Prot Warrior

If you are interested in learning more or joining us, contact:
Saweetie#2504 on discord.
Sweetie#11759 on Bnet

Hi Gand!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 8/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Ranged dps / Healers / 1 tank

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 8/10H

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Currently full.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738