[H]<HyperLight> 10/10H - Tues/Thur 10PM to 1AM EST LF Mage/Heals

Hey everyone,

Hyperlight(Area-52) is a close knit semi-hardcore guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for each tier. We are looking for dedicated raiders that share this same goal and want to do so in a fun atmosphere, while maintaining the competitiveness needed to succeed.

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday 10:00pm - 1:00 am EST (invites start at 9:45)

Current Progression:

10/10H Sanctum
Having cleared heroic CN, we are looking to do the same for Sanctum.

Recruitment needs:

We are currently looking for a Mage and a healer to fill out our group.

Feel free to apply if your class is not listed here, or you don’t quite meet the requirements. We are always looking for incredible players. We are willing to help gear if needed, and open to returning players.

Expectations:

Be respectful of other guild members. Dramatic or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
Geared appropriately, including optimal legendaries, current on renown, and perform to the best of your ability.
Able to follow given strategies. Open to constructive criticism and advice.
Positive mindset. Progression will include wipes.
Consistent attendance. Helps you learn strategy and improve your gear.
Knowledge of Current Raid Tier.

Cauldron and feasts will be provided, with donations always accepted.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please contact:

Lexxer - Btag: TimmyC69#1451
Vyradria - Btag: t0urniquet#1874

Still looking for a Monk and a Healer. Come help us get 5/10 this week. Feel free to add us for more info.

We could still use another Healer and a Monk of any kind! Feel free to add either of us if you are interested!!

Still looking. Going for Ner’zhul and Soulrender tomorrow! Come join us.

Looking for monk to fill our last spot. Prefer a WW but could make a solid Brewmaster work.

4/10 Ner’zhul down. Solid pulls on Soulrender. Still looking for a Monk and a healer to fill out our group. Add me for more information.

Four down our first raid night of the week. Soulrender tonight. Looking for a healer to fill out our group. Add me for more information.

Soul Render down. Heroic Painsmith down in under an hour. Still looking for a warrior and rogue to round out our group. Guardian and Fatescibe here we go. Add me for more info.

6/10H! Still looking for a healer and a rogue to complete our group! Shoot Lexxer or I a message if you have are interested!

Looking for a DPS with a heal spec (to cover if someone cant make it). And a rogue to fill out our group. Going for Guardian this week! Add me for more info.

Looking for a Healer (prefer Paladin) to help fill out our group. Add me for more info.

Any Healer out there looking for a home? We could use someone to fill the healing spot on our roster. Prefer a Paladin. Add either Lexxer or I if you are interested. :]

8/10 Fatescribe down. Still looking for a DPS with a healing offspec to help cover. Add me for more info.

Looking for a healer. Prefer a Holy Paladin. Add me for more info.

Looking for a Mage to fill out our group. Add one of us for more information.

Still looking for our Mage.

Going after Sylvanas tonight! Still need a Mage to fill out group! Add me for more info.

Still looking for a mage to round out our group! Add me for more info.

Looking for a Mage to fill out our group. Add one of us for more information.

Looking for a Mage and a Healer! If you are interested and our times work for you, feel free to add one of us for more information.