[H][Hyjal][10/10H][2/10M] <Wait Thats Illegal>

Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the hot new guild fresh off the press [Wait Thats Illegal] Did we steal that name? Probably! Was it illegal to steal that name? I dont know!
Sick of having to lay on the floor with stranger in looking for raid? Normal raid gear not good enough after buying a Mythic Carry? We are now back for Sanctum of Domination looking to find all you beautiful folks on floor with us in our pursuit of some slightly higher numbers (Or lower, we don’t judge).

We are currently looking to fill 1 masochist role, and are always looking for healers and pain inducers. If you’re not sure you’d like to commit an extra 6 hours a week dying in choreghast, we accept socials as well.

If you are interested or concerned about our guild and want to reach out to be a part of it, please don’t be afraid to contact Chelchie#1606 or Rachel#1515 on BNET

Daily 4am bump

Sundays is for the boys bump

bump of chicken

In brightest day
In blackest night
I’ll tell you h‘wat
The boy ain’t right
Let those who worship charcoal’s might
Beware my power
Propane’s light

Hank Hill Bump

I like to bump threads on my free time

Did you know that certain turtles can breathe out of their butt.

Beefalo are cow-buffalo hybrids where their meat can be bought in about 21 states.

cowofbump.

No number before 1,000 has the letter A

Now also looking for a non-prot pally tank for Monday or permanent spot.

Did ya know, the moon has moonquakes

Just wanted to say that I loved the guild description. Unfortunately, your raiding hours don’t work for me, but best of luck to you all.

Haha no problem man, understandable though. We’re a bunch of weirdos and our schedules gotta match that ;^)

Fun fact of the bump: MLK got a C in his public speaking class.

Fun Fact: 8 hours of sleep is the recommended amount of sleep but individuals can need anywhere from 6-10 hours to function at their peak.

Fun Fact: Adult cats are actually lactose intolerant. As kittens grow up, the enzyme that helps digest it is not sufficient for their larger body.

BUMP OF BUMPS now looking for all interested roles :smiley:

Hours updated

Bumpity bump bump. Also looking for a WW monk and Balance Druid regardless of experience.