[H][Hyjal] LFG

Hello all, just rerolled on Hyjal and LF a casual/social guild to call home. Been playing off and on Vanilla and done some minimal raiding, which I would like to get into again for Dragonflight in a casual setting.

I am in my 30s and married with kids now so I’m not looking to getting into serious raiding, but I do love M+ and all other aspects of the game.

Mostly looking for a good community and a group of new friends to play with, whether it’s WoW, other games and even DnD which I have recently gotten into. I am EST if that matters and prefer Horde, but willing to roll Alliance if the guild seems like a good fit.

Feel free to leave a reply here or you can message me on BNet @ JeffreyBones#1540

Thanks for reading!

Hi Bazzilla!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Bumping this up since I am still sort of looking!

Hi Bazzilla,

We might be a good fit for you- but our group runs CST so I think you’d be an hour ahead. I don’ tknow if that would interfere with your desire to get into raiding or not.

Our guild is a group of adults who are laid back and treat the game as a game. This is our general guild blurb: [H] AoTC Focused Casual/Social Guild LFM!

I know it can be overwhelming when you post here when it comes to discord ads- so feel free to add me (Jae#1113) or our GM Sina (her discord is listed on the above post) if you’d like to chat more and/or get an invite to our discord so you can get a feel for the community.

Have a good one :slight_smile: