[H]Group LF new guild

Hey all,

Our group of 4 is currently looking for a new guild. We are all 240+ ilvl with full unholy shard set. We are currently 10/10 SoD H and 1/10M. The issue with our current guild is that it’s dying and the raid leads are barely on. We would like to push more end game content and a guild that’s active in both raid and M+. We are all 2.1k+ IO and pushing.

Our team consist of:
Melee: Rogue, UHDK + Guardian druid tank for M+
Range: Elemental Shaman and Hunter.

Preferred raid time: 7:00pm - 10:pm PST.

Thank you,

Hello Nisuul! I just responded to Jackymoon (I’m assuming y’all are together). We are alliance but everything else seems to fit very well! Please give me a shout in Discord! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

I would also like to talk to you about joining my team. Discord Gorlock#7739

Hi, we at <Sometimes Lucky> might be a good fit. Answered on Jackymoon’s post as well. Here’s our info:

• 10/10H, 2/10M
  • Raids Thurs / Fri 7-10 pm PST
  • Illidan Horde

If interested let’s talk :slight_smile:
My discord tag is ℑαϰε#4627
My battletag is Jake#1340

If you are still looking for a group we may be a good fit. [H][US][Illidan] - <Highlords> 1/10 m COD is recruiting for Mythic raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 EST

Hey there Nisuul, would love to chat with you, Ancestral Ties(H)-Wyrmrest Accord Server is looking for DPS. We are currently 9/10H with a 1% wipe on Sylvanas, SO we should have her soon. Looking to build into mythic. We currently raid Sun/Tue/Thur 7PM-10PM PST. Server is west coast. Hit me up when you have the chance.

Btag: Vindizar#1840
Discord: Vindizar#5713

Hey Nisuul,

Blood Haze - zuljin
Prog: 3/10M
Raid times: Tues -Wed 8-11pm pst

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

PinguFrosty#8617 or Shirts#3521 , or message us directly on Bnet @ PinguFrosty#3787 or JuicyXLB#1323.

Hey Nisuul,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking. hopefully 6PM EST could work for you all, if not best of luck in your search!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

If you guys are open to going Horde and taking a small step back in progression, I can take 4 dps on my team. We are an adult only (21+, average ages 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52. We are currently 8/10H, 10/10N and raid on Tues/Thurs 7-10pm PST. Outside of raiding, our members enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, transmog runs, and hanging out in discord. If you’d like to chat further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.