[H]<Grand Theft Dragon>9/9H - Recruiting for S4 - All Positions

*S4 Update We are now recruiting for all raid positions for S4 and using the time to steer the guild forward into a great S1 in War Within! Please feel free to reply here, reach out to me on discord or bnet! Cant wait to see you ingame!

As for M+ We are happy to have any and all roles! Many guild members are already timing 20+s Please feel free to message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) add me on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is focused on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. So far in Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for both Raids within the first 150 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in Amirdrassil! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Season!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in Dragon Flight when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) add me on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

1 Like

Heyo, here’s my info, I’d love to chat about the guild!

Bnet: Bender#1870
Discord: Bender#1504

Since Dragon Flight will be coming out on November 28th and prepatch will likely be late October our recruitment will be stepping up. Please feel free to contact myself or another guild member if interested in joining our ranks!

Bump! Great guild to be apart of.

Bumpalicious definition makes recruiting go loco. Fergie has been stuck in my head all morning. Looking forward to all the new members to come! Reach out to me if you have any questions or interest in joining!

Excellent guild to be a part of, recruiting for raiding, M+, levelling, Old content farming and to create a community that plays other games together as well.

Raid Times Officially Announced!!

Bump! Come join a fantastic guild!

Cant wait for DF Launch tomorrow! Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or interest in joining!

Bump up the jam, bump it up

Still recruiting for anyone interested feel free to reach out :smiley: !!!

Bump - Great community - lots of 16-20 Keys being run.

LF Paladin or DK DPS and exceptional ranged DPS for our Heroic Team!

7/8 Heroic, looking to snag Rasz this week probably! Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) add me on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder

Hey there, I’m an Unholy DK main player looking for a stable environment to get into higher M+ and possibly mythic raid in.
I’ve got multiple expansions of mythic raid experience and Key stone master on a variety of classes.
Being a little older now I would love to find a mature atmosphere with little to no drama.
Shot you a request on Bnet and my Discord is Nengekki#5052

hey Zomeonth, I added you on discord and look forward to hearing from you soon!

Bumping this post! Raid Leader Farscythe here - we are extremely close to AOTC. Looking for 1-2 exceptional dps to be the difference makers. Raiding Tuesday/Thursday at 6pm server.

There are a lot of Keys happening of all levels, with a handful of us doing PVP like Arenas and RBG’s.

Reach out to me or Meshixo if interested!

We made it to AOTC this past week and would love to have more players who are looking for a good community to participate in! Reach out to myself, Fiammetta, or Farscythe to learn more or get invited! Look forward to meeting you soon!!

We Have successfully killed the electric chicken every week since snagging AOTC and we are currently recruiting for season 2 of Dragonflight! If we sound like a good fit for you feel free to reach out!

Path 10.0.7 is out today with so many awesome changes coming our way! If you’re looking for a home feel free to reach out to me or apply in game!!

Recruitment for 10.1 Is open! Feel free to reach out to me and ill see you in Aberrus!!