Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

What about Kul Tiran females? They do not have an unattainable body. If you eat tons of McDonalds, their body shape is very attainable.

Points at Kul Tiran
 points at tauren females

Yeah, I guess you have a point

1 Like

Strange, I figure a DK would be the one resurrecting a dead thread about people being afraid of chest fat
 but it was a human paladin.

I guess, close enough.

Imo, how about they sexualize a male character that’s actually good looking?

He is stunning thank you very much! (Depending on cinematic and or expansion
 they really could do with some consistancy there)

I swear I muted this

The best fat.

Debatable. It can be quite inconvenient at times.

Lor’themar is where is at.

1 Like

Feminists have to ruin everything

Oh, knock it off!

I suppose if youre into
 that

Bit too old for me

The same people who promote SW and OF are the same people who complain about MG and OSoW. YOU CANT DO BOTH! Pick a battle and stick with it.

Sadly none of the females or males in WoW are sexualized at all by my standards. There is another MMORPG that shall not be named that pretends to be like WoW and does sexualize the humans, animals, everything else. There are some strong male characters and busty females, but that is just what some people look like. How sexual something is will always be in the eye of the beholder. Additionally the model textures and graphics are not high enough resolution for this to even matter in my opinion. If anything, the game goes out of its way to avoid the unrealistic outliers. I’ve never seen anything produced by Bliz that adds toxicity. Only player chat and discussions on the forums brings perceived toxicity. If in doubt, we could invite Shoe0nhead here to confirm, assuming she does not already have an account. Shoe is the only authority on toxicity that I would trust.

For elven standards he’s not “old” he’s mature.

And yes, I like my men rugged.

How about feminazi’s like you stop trying to ruin everything?

The truth is, their “body standards” are actually quite attainable, but in order to attain it you need to not be such a couch potato and actually work for it. Nothing in life is given to you. The sooner you accept this, the better for not only you, but for every single person around you, because then you wont force your agendas onto other people that actually enjoy things.

2 Likes

Over sexualization of women in WoW?? Are you crazy, have you seen kul’tiran women?

Dwarf and Kul’Tiran women don’t seem to fall under this.

1 Like

Interesting way to dismiss feminism

Because sex sells.

ngl i could go for getting a lil sexualized today. :sob:

Princess Theradras did it first and did it best.