Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

:thinking:

Leaving aside that feminism is both variously defined and not the only self-applied political label that supports equality of women, and also leaving aside that Pew again found in 2020 that majorities of both Democrats and Republicans believe it is very important for women to have the same rights as men (whether or not they described themselves as feminist), he’s probably referring to his wife as someone conservative in her preference of dress.

1 Like

lol you can live a conservative lifestyle without being a republican.

Wow you guys jumped to politics quick.

Conservative does not mean Republican.

I mighta been a little trolly… but it wasn’t any more troll-ish vs where we’re rn with this post.

I hope I’m not a Karen. Thank God I don’t have the haircut at least. I rarely complain when i got to restaurants and get something over cooked. I just eat it. But, I can’t stand for injustice so if that makes me a Karen so be it.

What is the injustice ? That blizzard won’t let your male CARTOON character become a object of sexual desire for the same sex???.. or something like that? Why does sexual orientation have to be a thing in video games anyways? I believe some people need to stop playing the game if they are turned on by cartoons… and get real.

Pfft says you

“Fantasy characters aren’t realistic. This is a problem, please cater to my tumblr sensibilities.”

Aphrodite from Record of Rag would like to have a word with you.

I don’t have the full context of the show… but I’m hoping that is some heavy duty satire there.

Then again… I have met people who would find the occupation of… ‘beholder’ for all eternity to be heaven.

What we all need is a Darkness from Konosuba

Fully agree. Horde story characters, all their elves, need to get some realistic body standards. Liadrin is too skinny, unhealthy.

wow is pretty light on sexualization tbh. There’s barely skimpy outfits and most of them are from vanilla. Main characters are all dressed from head to toe except like valeera which you rarely see.

Jaina tyrande and sylvanas were all in bikini armor in wc3 for example.

You want to see oversexualization look at asian mmos with insane boob physics and literal bdsm and lingerie gear.

Yes, Karen. Men deserve to be as sexy as woman in the game.

Contacted us? Im tired of humans let the invasion begin!

50 Shades of Warcraft!!!

I͋ͤ̐̈́̒̐ ̍̾́b̿́ͧ̂̍͑è̸̔lͭ̅ͬͮ͠i͋̌́͂ͦ̂ͮēͨ̋ͤ̀v̅ͨ͐̈̐̍͒e̍̉ ͬͬ̓͛tͤ̐̑ͭ͋h̑ͬͧ͋eͪͭ̓͊y͠’͛ͤ̑͒̑rͣ͆̾̌ë́̔ ͬͣcͦ͗͡a̢͒̂l̓̔̒͂̀̎ͥl̉eͩ́̊͊͂ͧ͞d̢ͧ K̷ͦ̆̽̊ͧ̈́ͪủ̶lͣ͑̀ ̶T̢͐ì̓̃̑͜ŗͥa̅̽̇̇͋̉̚͏nͮͤ͌̇̒s̵ͤ ͂̊͂̂̚Ó͆͂ͮͥ̌P̸ͦ.̇̎͌̈́͗̂

People like OP are unironically why they removed attractive women from various videogames(as well as from art designs in things like MTG).

1 Like

Sylvanas nor any of the High Elves/Blood Elves/Void Elves are not human though, they shouldn’t obtainable because they aren’t obtainable, they are completely different races.

Youre looking at this backwards.
Why cant we sexualise more men?

I mean sure we have Anduin, but is 1 man enough? Lets get some more twinks here please

Btw sylvanas body type is way more attainable than the human male look where youd basically have to be a professional weight lifter to get.

It’s called stop eating so much icecream.

2 Likes