Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

Just bring beers. They all look like Sylvanas eventually. Goes for both genders.

1 Like

I’m female and this doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Dunno what else to say about it really.

1 Like

Oh yeah, lets encourage virtue signaling and whining to get devs to make bad decisions. what would possibly go wrong.

One of my (female) cousins is a huge Sylvanas fan. Posters, figurines, desktop wallpaper, and admits she’s 100% gay for her. lol

3 Likes

I would honestly say that armor that doesn’t cover the body makes it feel stupid. Like I said. Industry critique and I don’t think wow is a problem with it. But hey, maybe you like stupid. If that’s your thing go for it. Just don’t expect others to agree with you.

You’re blinded by your own world view. I literally could care less about virtue signaling, but go off.

1 Like

That’s all it takes to undermine their point too, haha.

you may not like it. but this is what peak performance looks like.

4 Likes

You mean you couldn’t* care less. also you missed my point entirely.

Blizzard needs an in game plastic surgery cash shop.
Just as in real life, pay cash and get the body you want.

1 Like

Lemme guess
you’re an obese woman who won’t take the time to slim down to a normal healthy size so you’re angry that Men find healthy women easy to look at and WoW characters aren’t fat lards eating themselves into a stupor.

Go to the gym and stop shoving food down your gullet while blaming us men for being attractive to a normal body size. You can’t beat biological attraction.

3 Likes

Stop making too much sense.

No they really probably meant that they could care less. Because if they did care less they wouldn’t have bothered to post. Take them at their word. They could care less.

1 Like

I’m all for gender equality. Give the male characters some decent sexy mogs too.

1 Like

Heat in the winter, shade in the summer.

Literally everything in the world is driven by sexual appeal, or money.

Okay, and this game is meant for entertainment, some people don’t prefer toothpicks, some do, some are women, some women don’t want to play their body style.
Attaching real world problems in a game, is pretty lame honestly.

I don’t know anyone who wants to make a character their physical identity.

“Objectification”
 yet you have women with only fans, adult content sites, women who dress how they want to because “Strong independent women.” Not a single guy is telling them what to do, or harassing them.

On the contrary, perhaps you should evaluate what the average person looks like, and really ask yourself if we want to see that.

But the real irony is that it is objectification when you are the one comparing yourself to a fictional character, and no one else is comparing you to it or pushing this idea of ‘how you live your life.’

If you want to look that way, go put some work in the gym. If you don’t, then quit telling others what to do. Pretty simple. No one cares what you do with your body weight, to be quite honest.

This just got weird and greasy

Thanks for bringing it there. We were all on the same page.

Speaking of weird and greasy
Joe Biden.

2 Likes

rofl what? Always something to whine about.