Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

Yeah sure, men can look like Thrall and Garrosh if they diet and go to the gym. Okay.

1 Like

that sounds like a plan, man

Large hooters and a fit body are absolutely attainable.

1 Like

lol plastic surgery is an industry

2 Likes

Yeah, everyone is definitely not completely over this garbage ideology by now. please ruin more games that you donā€™t play for other people you donā€™t knowā€¦ go back to reddit.

hot take!!!

I think if they added the change in the form of, letā€™s say, customization options, it wouldnā€™t ā€œruin the gameā€ but thatā€™s just my opinion :nail_care:

and you know that gigi stank. She been dead a while

1 Like

i kno right

Does anyone remember the female pirate trolls in Everquest from the Legacy of Ykesha expansion? The body parts during the fight scene were just hilarious. The b00bs bouncing and just about hitting themselves in the faceā€¦ I need to go back to those zones and check them out again just for a good laugh.

1 Like

This isnā€™t a case of bullying behavior; calling water wet, the sky is blue or the earth is round.

Iā€™m not advocating for women to have to fit into a mold of x,y,z. Iā€™m saying that beauty if beauty, and if you are too lazy to put the work in to achieve this, then good on you. Donā€™t try and twist beauty into a negative thing due to a lack of effort and excuse making.

Calling a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Gee, I wonder why, I know, MAYBE it is because of the target audience!

and I thought the point of a FANTASY game was playing characters that you will probably never be like irl. Guess thatā€™s why millions still play WoW and 5 people play SIMs.

This is what is correct /thread

If you want ā€œcharacters with realistic bodiesā€ just create your own game with only Kulā€™Tiran females in them as any NPC and main character :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you want ā€œcharacters with realistic bodiesā€ just create your own game with only Kulā€™Tiran females in them as any NPC and main character

That would require effort and accountability and self awareness.

2 Likes

Part of playing an MMO is to play a character representing your avatar. Maybe you want them to be more like you, or maybe itā€™s how you wish you were.

If it appeals to more people, that would be a good thing.

Hey OP. Donā€™t watch any movies.

Seriously while female armorā€™s ability to provide protection is a bad joke across the entire game industry, WoW is not a big contributor to this problem.

1 Like

Or just more options to chose from in an MMO

Hey OP. Donā€™t watch any movies.
Seriously while female armorā€™s ability to provide protection is a bad joke across the entire game industry, WoW is not a big contributor to this problem.

And also its a FANTASY game. Injecting real life into games is very counter intuitive and defeats the purpose.