[H]Frost/Unholy DK looking for a weekend raiding guild!

Hello I am BlightedBear!

I’m an older player who is looking to return to the game for Shadowlands.

What I am looking for is a guild that raids on Friday and Saturday from 7p CST to whenever, this is a hard requirement unless guild raid times are 7p -10p CST as that is my weekday hard limit due to family and work obligations.

I would prefer a mature guild with low drama and a chill team of friends that can still push heroic content or even mythic content even if it takes them/us longer to clear content than a more serious and stressful guild.

I would like as well if the guild is active outside raiding. Dungeon running, profession farming, old content farming, ect but this isn’t a requirement, I just like a guild that are more friends than co-workers.

Now about me as a player

I am not geared for BFA content but I am willing to do it and get geared.

I am however a very experienced Raider having started in BC. As a priest I healed Kara, Zul’Aman, Tk, Some of Hyjal and BT but never cleared them in BC.

In Wrath I started to main dk dps and cleared 10 man heroic of all but heroic lichking while it was still current content.

In cata I cleared all heroic content

And I cleared normal Mogu’shan for Ahead of the curve before I quit playing wow when my daughter was born.

Personality wise I tend to be sarcastic and grumpy, and a bit blunt, but I am patient and do not mind multiple tries on a pull or anything like that, and even if it does start to agitate me I keep it to myself.

I get a long with most people, but I get along best with older folks as I am in my thirties.

IF you are interested in me or have any questions you can reach me in game on BlightedBear, Ragingbear, Stabbingbear, or Reverendbear

or

you can message me on discord at Squatting Bear#0270 (This is probably the easiest way to contact me)

Thanks for reading my wall of text

Lok’tar Ogar!