[H-Tichondrius]<Filthy Casualz>10/10M LF Lock/Boomy/Disc 9.1

Filthy Casualz Our goal is to achieve CE each tier on a two day schedule. We strongly believe in the quality of raid hours over the quantity of raid hours all done in a positive raid environment. To achieve that, we will promote a raid environment where raid spots are earned through strong performance.

CE Achieved

• Nyalotha
  • Castle Nathria

Our Goals

• Cutting Edge every tier
  • Sales once content is cleared
  • Form a raid with 20 people who pull their weight

Raid Times

• Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 to 10:00 pm pacific (10:00 to 1:00AM eastern)
  • On Sundays we will hold an optional meeting day to go over strategy for the upcoming week.
  • On the heroic front, we will have an optional heroic alt/fun raid day on one of the off days for the mythic raid team.

Recruitment Needs

• Warlock
  • Boomkin
  • Tank
  • Disc priest

Other ranged dps welcome to apply

You can apply here

You can reach us through my discord if you have any questions:
alucryts#6668

5 Likes

Great guild!

How do you guys not have a raid team with 170 members, if I applied to this guild would I have a raid spot? Also I really enjoy pvping, but your rating is pretty low, does your guild pvp at all? One more thing, is your guild LGBT friendly? My last guild wasn’t and that was… horrible.

PS: your google doc link isn’t working

Hey Lanfear, I haven’t raided in a while in WoW. Your guild seems pretty good, but could you tell me more about it? I’ve been in a few guilds that have been super unfriendly with sexism, racism, etc. I just wanna be sure about what I’m jumping into before I decide to go Horde again. Thanks, I look forward to your reply. ^-^

1 Like

How do you know it’s a great guild if you’re not even in it, weirdchamp

To the top

Is this the best you can do to guide us to apply to your guild? Kinda cringe brother, you must be a good gm

What is the racial demographic of this guild? Is it balanced or does it tip towards a certain group? I would like to know more about the history of the guild before I apply. Thanks

Edit: Your google sheet link does not work.

1 Like

You seem to have some kind of vendetta against lanfear. Did he break up with you in the past?

Looking to fill out healers!

I’m literally gladiator on every healer, but you’re too arrogant to give me a reply. You’ve had countless people show interest in your guild, but you’re too lazy to respond. Explains why your guild is struggling to formulate a roster with 170 members.

Ironic that you’re posting to me as an alt from the guild. Giga cringe homie

We welcome all applicants! I encourage you to apply for consideration. We are especially in need of healers!

Funny how you start responding to me after I mention I’m a gladiator, but before that you show no interest. This must be a guild that is constantly pushing enrage timers, and blames the healers =/

Let’s talk about about me, let’s talk about the 6’8 frame the 37" vertical leap…the black steel that drapes down my back aka the bullet proof mullet, the google prototype scopes with built in LCD LED 1080p 3D sony technology. The Ethiopian poisonous catapillar aka SLICK DADDY. lets talk about the open warcraft logs page right behind my back, the mythic plus awards, certificates, parses all claiming 99, right? Let me give you a little inside glimpse into the hotshot, video game life style of the two time international warcraft superstar. Because thats what this server is about, thats what this domain is about, thats what society is about. you are looking at the new face of Tich and GODDAM is Tich lucky

3 Likes

Anyone who applies can touch his mullet.

2 Likes

Looking mostly for healers and a tank. DPS is pretty full.

Tuesday bump!

Really only need healers at this point!

Bump to the top