[H][Faerlina] <N E M E S I S> 6/6 is Recruiting!

**< N E M E S I S > is currently 6/6 SWP **
Raid Times
Tuesday: 8:00pm - 12:00am Server time (EST)
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 12:00am Server time (EST)
Currently using Thursday to kill ticket bosses in BT/MH before going into SWP

About Us
N E M E S I S is a new, PvE guild that was created with the aims of parsing, speed clearing, and above all else, having fun while doing it. We strive to always make our environment toxic free and to provide our raiders with the tools to succeed each and every raid night.

What do we expect from you?

• Be on time for raids and be attentive with attendance. We get that real life can happen so any heads up is greatly appreciated.

• Be fully consumed and in the proper specialization build.

• Be open to any feedback in regards to gameplay/performance.
    We never criticize anyone who performs poorly. We are always willing to help players learn and improve so that we can see each any everyone of you be the best that you can be.

• Be positive! We are all just a bunch of laid back gamers that just want to enjoy the game. :smiley:

• Lastly, Help us to improve! We are a new guild after all, so if you have any suggestions on what we could do better, let us know!

What can you expect from us?

• A raid environment that will help to give you the best raiding experience, each and every night.

• A council of leaders that are always willing to help any player improve and grow and to help you feel welcomed in this guild.

• Open and Honest communications for both within raids and without.

• An absurd amount of positive gamer energy.

Loot Distribution
N E M E S I S operates our loot on a Loot Spreadsheet priority list, or a variant of the ONSLAUGHT loot system (The specific is DFT-Fight-Club). The general gist of how this works is that you, the player, have the power on what you want to prioritize first and what to prioritize last. You get to make your own custom list of what you want first. This list is also visible to all raiders after submissions so you know when you are next or when you are first for loot.

Warcraft Logs
As a guild wanting to speed clear and parse, we are big fans of Warcraft Logs and its full utilizations. We use logs to judge performances, to check if consumes are being used, and to overall use Warcraft Logs to help improve players to help all of us reach our goals.

Recruitment
N E M E S I S has already a tight nit group of raiders but that doesn’t stop us from considering exceptional players!
We are looking for SWP-Ready players for backup/bench spots if you are interested. (Any Spot that is marked with Medium are spots we are interested in)
We are beginning to recruit for Wrath of the Lich King in light of the news
This is a priority sheet for all classes:
Class | Spec | Need

Druid | Restoration | Medium
Druid | Feral/Bear | Medium
Druid | Boomkin | Medium
Hunter | BM/Survival| Medium
Mage | Arcane | Medium
Paladin | Holy | Medium
Paladin| Protection | Medium
Paladin| Retribution | Low
Priest | Holy/Discipline | Low
Priest | Shadow | Low
Rogue | Combat | Medium
Shaman | Restoration | Medium
Shaman | Ench/Ele | Medium
Warlock |Demo/Destro/Aff | Medium
Warrior | Arms/Fury | Medium
Warrior| Protection| Medium
Death Knight | Frost/Unholy| Medium
Death Knight | Blood | Medium

If you are interested or had any questions, Message me!
Btag: Triggered#114112
Discord: Hadokoa#4898

Or you can choose to fill out a form if you want:

Thank you for your time!
Have a Great Day! :smiley:

Updated Recruitment. Bump.

Updated. Now recruiting for backup/bench spots. Bump.

Do you need a BM hunter 6/6 exp Tuskotan Faerlina

Hey bud, sorry I had one hell of a week and barely had time to keep up with messages and recruitment, but to answer your question we do not need another hunter at this precise moment. Sorry for replying late. :frowning:

Updated.
Progression updated and we are now recruiting for 1 Holy Priest, 1 Holy Pally, 1 Arms Warrior.
We are potentially looking into also adding an Enhancement Shaman and Restoration Shaman. (TBD)

Updated.
Bump