[H]<Fable Tragedy> 8/10H Recruiting for Mythic Prog

Fable Tragedy - US Illidan

Established January 1st, 2021 by a group of like-minded individuals who realize playing video games are a lot more fun when everyone plays at the same level. Our only requirement is that you excel at your class and have a good attitude. We are competitive gamers with experience that spans from Vanilla Molten Core to Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor. Back at it in Shadowlands to destroy bosses, steal their loot , and achieve Cutting Edge at a reasonable pace. We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a fun, respectful atmosphere. Real life commitments will always come before the game, but when you surround yourself with excellent players the final goal can still be reached!

Currently 8/10H. Looking to add a few key pieces to establish our Mythic roster. We raid 2 nights Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST. Our goal is to build a roster with players we feel will help us reach cutting edge by the end of each tier.

Recruitment Needs
Holy Paladin. Range + Melee DPS.

Having mythic raiding experience is a huge benefit; however, not a requirement. If you are a new or returning player who feels they have what it takes to make the push to cutting edge then you are welcome to apply. Be able to take constructive criticism. We are laid back and have fun while raiding, but expect everyone to perform at the same level!

Interested in Joining?

Discord:
Goobla#7944
Headache#6969
Vague#0281

I just came to say hello

What about an RBG team

friendly bump

What a cool group of gamers.

are u still recruiting

1 Like

bump it up few spots still open for mythic core!

hello how are you

bump it up!

still looking for a few people!

Still looking for a couple more peeps!

A few strong gamers is all we need!

Looking for a couple more range DPS to fill out roster

Guild is solid and has a good time during raids, bump

Still looking for a few peeps.

My word, what a rigid well formed guild

friendly bump

bump for more recruitment!

bump for a new week