Hey! person reading this title!

just letting you know, that deep in the general forums.

that a human hunter appreciate you for being a decent person, so in honor of good vibes, say one thing you are positive of.

could be wow, could not be wow.

all i know, is i am proud of most of you people, and you make me smile!

21 Likes

Be excellent to each other, and party on dudes.

7 Likes

im already drunk, and i will say yer one of my favorite orcs :beers:

2 Likes

I’m positive that my Seahawks will finish above .500 next season

2 Likes

Sadly I am no decent person but I thank you for bringing the good vibes to Azeroth.

2 Likes

you are nice.

be everyones friend, except the pumpkins.
they know why…

1 Like

I am a true real Void Elf not some fake wanna be high elf that Blizzard caved into for the babies.

2 Likes

and i love you as indivduual for it!
Be unique as how you want!

:beers:

1 Like

i am positive that this dramatic kitty is adorbs. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hawkens is into the chili fries and beer again!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m positive of the fact that we’re not alone in the Universe, as that’d be a statistical impossibility…so there’s no reason to feel lonely :slight_smile:

1 Like

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate OP’s amazing transmog?

it’s really well put together.

3 Likes

I’m positive I will pass my dossier! :muscle:t2: I just submitted it yesterday.

2 Likes

well find aliens and we can be best friends :slight_smile:

im drunk and i am in in a lovey mood! cause in secret i love everyone and i hope everyone is doing great :smiley:

you gain drunky love points for kitteh!
everyone is great people on inside!

/gasp!
dangy noodle dancero!

heheheheehheheheheh
im drunk but i love how you care :slight_smile:

you will cause you are great person and i will always be here to be proud of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dear Mr. Hawkéns,

With this :blue_heart: I hereby acknowledge and approve your attempt to make friends has fulfilled your weekly social quota for the upcoming social contr- muffled sounds then silence

1 Like

So this is how you earn trust level 4? Hmmmm

:purple_square: :black_square_button: :purple_square: :black_square_button: :purple_square: :black_square_button: :purple_square: :black_square_button:

1 Like

Nooooo! i wanted a new friend!!!

no
this is how i earn a chili fries themed restaurant, i had to challenge a mighty dwarfy too a drinky conterst

2 Likes

I’m positive that our beautiful World will be ok because I see the meaning of the Universe in my cat’s eyes, and I believe that at the end of the day everything is just about love, protection and good food!

I’m also positive that Human civilization is going down the drain, but that’s ok, Earth (and the Universe!) will survive us! :earth_asia:

1 Like

life is about ups and downs.

we cannot have our ups without a down.
our proudest moment is when we pass the downest moment.

you are strong, i believe in you, and i love everyone of you.

i general believe in humanity, but the people i like, i hope for the best of you!
tho i am drunk, but i cares!

1 Like