Hey Pallys, good news on the PTR!

I agree i don’t see DH changing much.

1 Like

Perc are you planning on playing classic?

1 Like

Yes, i was going to play a paladin and relive my day’s as a healer.:cowboy_hat_face: how about you?

Yes. We are assembling an army on the bg forums. Probably have about 50-60 strong rolling alliance on a pvp server. You should join us.

2 Likes

I am there. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Awesome! Add my btag so I don’t miss you later on when we get more organized. We can never have too many healers lol.

Xjd#11125

2 Likes

Agreed :cowboy_hat_face:. I am out running errands I will add you once I am home.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to the post on the bg forums.

3 Likes

Ill be rolling rogue of course. This rogue is ancient back from 2004

2 Likes

My old rogue is 116 ish. I haven’t really played him since mop :frowning:.

I hope to see you among us in classic!

That sounds like fun. I’ve never lvled an Ally toon.

1 Like

Feel free to join us! Not really any elitists that I know of so far. We are all mostly 30+ adults with families and all. So not many hot head fortnite players if you know what I mean.

Don’t get me wrong, we will show up to win but no one will be raging at anyone aside from jokes.

I might just have to do that…btw I’m probably the oldest or one of so definitely not a hot head though I do hate to lose in PVP:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you don’t want to be rude, then don’t? Also, not all mages have great slows.

Strongest slow is Cone of Cold to Frost
Best spammable slow is Slow from Arcane
Fire, well… they don’t register for slows. Nerfed from 50% to 20% slow on flame strike.

And what is wrong with going back to 50% damage done through bubble? This game is bursty as it is. You’re okay with paladins being completely immune to slows, have great off-heals, phenomenal burst, 2-3 lives per engage, awesome utility, and still do full burst damage through bubble?

Not too long ago, wings was dispellable and then it wasn’t. Same thing with your vengeance shield and similar shields, no longer can be removed.

Let’s call for some balance here. There are a lot of changes I would like seen done to mages - as in making the other talents tantalizing so that mages don’t feel inclined to take shimmer. Having greater pyro be unable to be launched until the first one connects. Surely, you can see that ret paladins need some tuning too?

Personally, I’d love to see the return of deep freeze.

Feel free to add my BT Rraarrww#1467

2 Likes

Sent! :clap:

1 Like

The only time i do big damage.

Yes, and it was dumb to be quite honest.

Your not asking for balance, your asking for ret to be a free kill.

Yes because if i am using bubble offensively, than i have just burt a huge cooldown. And if no one dies in that time period, I am as good as dead.

Yes, we do. I would like it to be were I didn’t have to depend on wings to keep pressure on my target.

3 Likes

And we still keep the 30% movement increase too omegalul. Ret and balance are my two mains.

With unholy dk on the side. Just beautiful

bubble hearths out of this thread

1 Like

Spell steal bubble! Haha. Curious, if they reworked kleptomania to dispel immunities, but not apply them to the mage. It would still steal other buffs though.

Currently, it’s pretty much only used against druids and it competes with other powerful pvp talents. Like temporal shield (mandatory for all), greater Pyro for fire, clearcasting for arcane.

And yes, I agree with you Paladin. I would like to see paladins not have to be so reliant on wings to do damage.

1 Like