Hey night elves, I've got a deal for you

Tech us nightborne to be druids, and we’ll give you each 5 gold for your next Maruchan under the stormwind bridges.

5 Likes

Sorry, we prefer not to enable junkies

11 Likes

It’s things like this that made us want to burn down your treehouse.

8 Likes

I mean, some Zandalari would gladly teach you guys how to turn into dinosaurs, which is much cooler. Just umm, gotta work on your spiritual level, leave some of that Highborne stuff behind you and spend all day long beneath that tree in Thallysra’s hideout for about 2000 years.

1 Like

Or we can throw lore out the window and drop the race/class restriction along with the faction divide so we can play with one another or kill :wink:

1 Like

IDK what you’re talking about, what arcwine?

No thank you, we are not twelve and we want to learn the true druidism, not the phony lizard version.

1 Like

Resorting to murder because you can’t get your way just proves that you don’t deserve to be given anything.

Besides, we can live on without Teldrassil, take away your precious magic and you wither away into nothing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

My druid says…sorry but no. We want blood elves first in the druid club. they are due based on seniority, and I want them really badly.

Then…your request may be considered.

1 Like

Blood elves are disgusting and they would give you only 3 gold because they are poorer than the shall’dorei.

Your loss, not everyone has what it takes to be a glorious humanoid Theropod, truly a fat chicken would be more fitting of the Nightborne!

Not until you complete a 12-step program with AA

1 Like

I don’t even know what this means.

Why is it that every elf that joins the horde has a drug problem? Oh, sorry. “Magic” problem, the white powdery kind of magic.

Man, elves are savage, especially to each other. Void elves, get in here and add to this elven flingfest. I’ll get the jello pool ready.

2 Likes

Makes them a misunderstood band of desperate people or something I think.

Unlike the hags up there, we void elves don’t need to lower ourselves to petty insults.

1 Like

You can’t lower yourself when you’re at the bottom of the barrel.

4 Likes

“Unlike the hags up there”

You’ve already lowered yourself it seems.

Ladies, please feel free to continue your conversation here in this jello pool that I prepared with no ulterior motives.

1 Like

^ I second this

1 Like