Hey @Moon Guard - are you enjoying the World Cup?

Just checking if we have any soccer / football fans here…

I am watching France vs Australia right now, I plan to cheer for Croatia though (I am not Croatian but I love Modric!)

Enjoying what?

There is nothing but prepatch. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ahhh I am farming professions while I watch France xD

The biggest surprise is how Saudi Arabia beat the Argentinians. Can’t wait for the next games.

2 Likes

I was hoping Messi would finally get a World Cup win but it’s off to an awful start

2 Likes

…people on moon guard watch sports?

2 Likes

World Cup? World Cup? Aw man… …I didn’t know it was a cup! I’ve been fighting a World Boss this whole time! Dangit! So what does the World Cup drop? I could use a new sword.

Next day of must see tv for me is Friday when Oranje (the Netherlands) take on Ecuador.
Should be a great match!

2 Likes

ooooooooooo Germany vs Japan.

I had hopes for Germany but Japan got that second half. That was intense

2 Likes

If I wanted to watch corruption, I’d play a warlock.

That game was so exquisite, not gonna lie! Tomorrow there’s Brazil vs Serbia. Will Brazil flop or win? Only time will tell.

Was super pumped for Group E - looked like a killer.
Then Spain v Costa Rica happened.
I has a sad for the Americas because that hurt.

2 Likes

I’m pretty shocked Japan won. Looking forward to the games tomorrow. Portugal and Ghana should be good. Interested to see how South Korea will play too.

2 Likes

Today’s games have been pleasant so far.

Cameroon had a strong defense
Ghana tried their hardest against the Portuguese ( hoping for a upset or a tie)
Brazil vs Serbia game currently going but dang it’s been wild!

2 Likes

As a Brazilian I am a bit upset that we haven’t reach through Serbia’s defense, only in a few moments so far. I betted 3x1 to Brazil on a betting site and I hope that I win :cry:

Na traaaave

1 Like

Brazil is dominating the game, deserve to score at least 2 more goals.

1 Like

Brazil awakened in the second time!
I am relieved.

2 Likes

Wow.
A goal disallowed and Ecuador pressuring hard the entire second half. Players may not be but I’m happy with the draw. Won’t be able to watch the next match but I’ll be checking in when I can.

Go go :us:

1 Like

Sadly working Black Friday, so I can’t see the US vs England game in real time, but Ecuador put in some serious work for that Netherlands game! They’re really showing up in force this year.

2 Likes