Hey, is it just DH the problem?

I think it’s not!

I see people complaining about DHs, but let’s look at some facts about some classes:

Locks: Very high damage, good mobility, good CC, can handle a lot of damage.

Mages: Reasonable damage, excellent mobility, great CCs, 2x ice blocks, alter time (don’t talk to me about dispel, it’s a lottery), roots, slows and blinks…

RETS: Very high damage (on par with DH, sometimes below, sometimes above), excellent survival.

WW: Very high damage (Can be considered the biggest damage dealer at the moment), can handle a lot, a lot of damage, good mobility.

Evokers: Another class that has damage equivalent to WW, and personally I think they have excellent mobility, they can withstand bursts and out of nowhere you die.

Elementals: Also, high damage, good group control, and they can delete you out of nowhere…

Rogues (Outlaw and Sub) They may not have as good damage as the classes above, but Jesus, they are the kings of CCs and good luck killing one… They set up the circus for their partner to kill you…

Classes like BM, Warriors, SP, Boomies, Surv are not bad either, they are classes with good CCs, good damage and can even withstand a lot of damage if played by a player who knows how to press the buttons at the right times (Can be tanky as anyone else above)

Now about DH’s, yes we have high damage (Some of the highest in the game), we have great survivability, nothing different from lock, WW and mages for example.

Of course, I’m a DH main and I have to defend my class, but sometimes I see some topics where the guy plays the victim and wants to nerf another class at any cost.

Like I said, I know, DH are strong, but we are not alone in this…

Take care and GL next games!

8 Likes

If DH doesn’t get nerfed the next tuning I’ll be playing a different game

74 Likes

I’m not reading that

24 Likes

Lmao. Why are you whatabout’ing other specs now.

Every class /spec has strenghts even wrongly considered “meme” specs like fdk. Having strenghts is different from being just above the others in evey way

12 Likes

Uhh no u don’t. You can be a rational human being and have a realistic view of your class.

28 Likes

Respectfully:

RSS prioritizes having different specs in a game, yet we see four DHs in a solo shuffle lobby:

7 Likes

And I’m being rational, there are classes at the same level as DHs, as I said at the beginning.

I also play hunter, warrior and rogue and apart from DHs, I see other classes at the same level. Sometimes I even prefer to have DH because I can shut them up and win the round.

1 Like

There’s only one class on the same level as dh and that’s rogue. If you think any other class is on the same level as dh then that’s just your delusion.

25 Likes

We found the s1 ret who rerolled dh guys!

31 Likes

This is a dangerous path stop before it’s too late

4 Likes

Yea other classes have issues too, i think lock and resto druid are too strong also, but DH is such a clear obviously painful extreme outlier that i cannot believe has been allowed to continue this long.

4 Likes

Why does the OP read like it was fed through a donald trump speech generator AI?

6 Likes

The facts are dh does disgusting damage, has nearly unlimited mobility, way too much cc, and can’t die unless they are played horribly.

DH is leagues above everyone except rogue atm. Honorable mentions to destro, demo, and bm but they at least have some weaknesses unlike dh rogue.

1 Like

We are alone in being passively tanky for things we just don’t have to press buttons for.

The magic wall needs to be halved, since they probably won’t get rid of it completely.

Blur needs to not be omnidirectional.

I think you should have to talent for vengeful retreat damage reduction OR the CC immunity, not having both.

Probably remove DH MS effect if it’s going to do nuclear damage for just touching you.

Anyways yeah, other classes have to at least press buttons for being this strong. We kinda just exist and do stupid damage while being unpunishable unless someone throws the whole kitchen sink at us while we’re afk around a corner.

18 Likes

Why’s BM there? They get flattened by aggressive W keyers and anybody who can control their pets.

1 Like

Honestly done with DH

Shadowlands Fodder to the Flame fiesta
S1 Dragonflight Soulrend bs
And now this

Nearly 3 years of this spec sucking the fun of pvp

3 Likes

Assuming you’re a warrior and didn’t have fun in shadowlands… that’s pretty much entirely on you since you could punish people for the crime of being below 90% health for like 3/4 of that expansion.

Season 1 DF arms was critting MS’s for 210k+ (I still have screenshots of Luke doing that somewhere around here in the same breath complaining about 170k death sweeps lol) so idk what your issue was.

Currently DH sucks to fight but don’t pretend arms hasn’t been disgusting right along side it for a long time.

9 Likes

I only ever player Fury. I don’t play Arms and I don’t realy care if you talk trash about it, there will be hundreds of Arms ready to skin you for it.

And that’s besides the point. DH is a menace that needs to be fixed, and anyone that goes ahead and says that there are other classes performing on the same level as DH are delusional. At most, Rogue follows them right behind, but what Rogue needs to get back in line compared to what DH need is like day and night.

And before you go and mention Fury being broken in Shadowlands s3/s4, remember:
Fury got reworked the same expansion DH was introduced to the game, and compared to DH, Fury barely saw the light of the day in PvP, being by the majority of its existence one of the worst (and multiple times THE worst) PvP specs.

3 Likes

DH mains are gross. Read my guild name blizz.

the problem is they have to much of leech and have excellent magic resistance with great mobi and also can do insane cleave and can do insane damage in single target.

Yeah there nothing else to add the class is busted even with a WW you can’t do nothing about it