Hey Horde are you ready?

For your cave to get pushed back even farther?

Alteric Valley is going to be even more beautiful.

Mwahaha.

Glory to the Alliance. :innocent:

5 Likes

Theyā€™ll still win most of the time.

4 Likes

Ready for points in AV to determine the win, so just playing D near Galv wins the game?

4 Likes

oof, I forgot about points.

Naw, thatā€™s why the cave was pushed back and doesnā€™t work until you have no graveyards.

It stops turtle defenses. As you wonā€™t rez to spam defense.

Really? I remember points starting dropping after Bal/Galv were dropped. No idea exactly which version/expansion Iā€™m remembering though. Donā€™t think I played many BGs past WotLK or Cata at the latest.

They do, you lose 100 points.

But the cave would allow horde a headstart like now. They would rush bal get us the -100 for killing her then their cave would allow them to rez 20 at a time as they turtled there at IBGY and bring us to 0 resources and we would lose.

So when tbc drops they changed av in 2.3 to the resource mechanic, then in 2.4 they moved the cave back as it was too strong.

1 Like

Ok, the graveyard comment threw me for a loop lol

Even with that change ally will still be bad, cause lazy faction can only be lazy and badā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m ready for a change that would change 0.25% of the game but 50% of alliance psychological complex.

1 Like

Same player base.

Both sides are equal.

I think the real question is:
Are we ready to play without well coordinated discord premades?

Lolololololol

Bigg oof on this thread.

3 Likes

Who cares? Arena is the new hotness. BGs are for beginning of season Honor items and people who canā€™t do Arenas to get last seasonā€™s gear.

1 Like

Iā€™m ready for av to be over by reinforcements instead of going on forever

If you think that the player base of one specific faction is fundamentally different or ā€œbetter,ā€ you are most likely utter trash.

1 Like

Not wrong at all. Heck, all the alliance are playing pvp like in vanilla tbh. Just caring about that HKpH and would rather lose instead of win.

1 Like

I have been playing av for the past two weeks (about 100 games) and Im pretty sure were about an 85-90% win rate alliance side

My battlegroup used to win AV all the tkme during TBC and WotLK. I played Alliance.

We win because we rush right to the boss.

Horde actually lose but get more honor than us and rep.