Hey Elon, buy blizz

Get the bots! If not you, who?

1 Like

He’s already trying to weasle out of the twitter deal. What makes you think he can handle wow bots if he can’t even handle twitter bots. bots>Elon

3 Likes

It’s funny how a bunch of dudes in their mums basement running a private server of over 150k active players could ban bots but a multi-billion dollar company can’t ban any at all.

6 Likes

Idk bro. I heard other things.

Maybe if we tell him that these are radically left-wing bots

3 Likes

Yeah, if Muskie can’t crash the share price, no one can.

Did you hear that Muskie voluntarily waived due diligence, which was his chance to investigate the bots, so he’s going to pay a billion dollars to back out of the deal?

Nah he didn’t.
OP reads Yahoo articles for his info.
Or watches TMZ clips.

1 Like

Tesla fanbois are a special breed.

4 Likes

Daddy Elon please save blizzard.

Exposing fake numbers doesn’t really look like trying to weasle out. :slight_smile:

exactly…

if i bought a car and found it had no transmission/wheels/insert some random part when it was advertise as a brand new car… anyone and eveyrone would be upset they overpaid and try to back out of the deal or get a REFUND.

the same applies to Twitter lying about how many ACTUAL USERS it has… it’s like radio/TV and advertising your value is based off the # of people you get and if your counting bots your inflating your number/worth.

look at lost ark… I swear people used the power of math to determine that 30% of the game was PROBABLY bots based on player activity compared to several games which all had similar high’s and lows but for some reason lost ark had very little difference between high and low daily counts in comparison and it wasn’t hard to find a bot train.

It does after you voluntarily waive your due diligence period which is when he should have been asking those questions.

I mean, do you guys not read anything?

2 Likes

not on tiktok or iglive it didn’t happen

1 Like

I am fairly certain that musk is having a very public mental health moment and is busy dealing with that fallout.

3 Likes

Elon, being a savvy business man doubtlessly sees no value in a backwards dinosaur fossil of a company like Blizzard.

Thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

He could at least go all Chainsaw Al on Blizz.

1 Like

LMAO
Who scores better on the Corporate Psychopathy checklist?

1 Like

Be fair, musk is the only individual I’ve heard willing to expose the bots. I want a hostile takeover and purity of the product restored.