Hey Devs Blizzard employees

do ya even play pvp on a live realm against real players? In the last 20 years how are you still selling this crap to people in pvp bg? I would like to see a blue post of a few devs playing bg getting owned by a real player and try to write and tell us is balanced or fix or w/e fantasy ya belive. Im saying can a good handful of Blizz employess play pvp bg and get handed and I want ya to tell us everything is fine. its been 20 years blizz.

2 Likes

You seem like a Drnofun at parties.

I only made the name because fun was detected

cool, doesn’t detract from their point. They do seem clueless with what they want to do with the game, where they want to go with it and how to even go about it…with 20 years of the games development behind them. It’s disconcerting to say the least that that is the calibre of dev working on classic/sod. Sure, they MIGHT do something right on and off, but then they either do NOTHING FOR TOO LONG or WAY TOO MUCH, TOO SOON/QUICKLY about issues that should not be as difficult as they are making it seem.

Phase 1 seems like it had plenty of dev time and polish and still had glaring issues, but was overall fun. Phase 2 seems like ALL the time went into gnomer/trolling players and little to none toward anything else about phase 2. They aren’t doing ptr, which is fine, but it equally seems like they do exactly ZERO in house testing and QA, only explanation as to how some of the horrible choices they make are making it to live.

1 Like

ok so i cant say a color or the name of the company i paid to play this game instead of listening to us all i see is just mitigating everything for damage control , the damage they created and we can speak freely? shame

Yeah the current class design team is like really really bad at it… I know they’re trying but damn are they not good at doing class changes…

We all pay a subscription.

You aren’t special for that.

“Frowned upon” as they go right into using it themselves kekw

I mean are you basically admitting you’re bad at pvp? You rolled on pvp server so you can get rolled every day.