Hey Dalaran, new here! Looking for folks to run stuff with

What’s up Dalaran!!!&$^#%@%#

I’m looking to get back into BFA for a bit and I want to start fresh here. I’m interested in finding some relaxed people to run content with, once I get a character back up to level cap.

I work a lot and have fam/school stuff most nights, but I’d like to try and socialize a bit more this time around. So, if there’s a social guild that runs mythic dungeons, pvp stuff, casual raids or random fun things, I wanna come along :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers, you can find me at Bannock#1832. I’ll probably be rolling toons on both sides.

Hey Slaanesh,

Pensive has active guilds on both sides. We’re a very active guild that runs Mythic (and M+), Raids, Events and other random stuff.

Laid back, non-toxic, non-discriminatory, and very welcoming to new and old alike. Large guild without the large guild feel.

Here’s a link with our contact info and some other random things about us. Hope to see you in game !

Hey thanks, I’ll give it a look! Much appreciated :slight_smile:

Hey Slaanesh, I recently have gotten back into BFA and formed my own guild for casual but active players, I’d love if you joined. I aim to do all kinds of content and just have fun and build a small community of players who just enjoy the game without taking it too seriously.

If you’re interested, my Battletag is Abjak180#11787

1 Like