Hey Blizzard, Can You Fix This or Not?

It has been like 5 months now. Are you going to fix the lag or not?

The lag? yes the lag that makes it so your mounted to invisible horses, the lag that makes it so you don’t get off your mount to attack. Yes the lag that makes it so rogues/feral druids don’t always get combo points from their abilities, or paladins not getting holy power from their abilities.

The bug report forum is FULL of people complaining about these abnormal game behavior / lag and the only blue CM response to the paladin thread was “well did you reset your game/UI”?

Stop ignoring the problem. It has been ongoing for months. Fix it already.

Get on my grand Expedition Yak. Loads me into a cube of the mount while still standing. Can move at mounted speed. Mount model doesn’t load in until like 60 seconds.

Vendoring an item, item doesn’t even vendor for like 2-3 minutes.

Trying to equip a new item. Item doesn’t equip to your character for like 2-3 minutes.

Ping: 9ms

/sigh

3 Likes

Really? 5 months. I just got those issue this past weekend one time. Kinda fun watching my NE druid swim through the air on a taxi.

Could be something to do with the new things added today. Game always used to get buggy in times like this.

I wouldn’t suggest the bug forum for that, it’s a Tech Support forum thing.

Latency is caused by a multitude of things. Some local. Some in between us and Blizzard. Some at Blizzard’s end. All of these things are subject to change day to day. The people in Tech Support can help you diagnose where it’s happening to you.

If it were as widespread as you’re suggesting, Tech Support would be swamped. They’re not. So figure out where in your path things are giving you difficulty. Then you can fix it and go on with your gaming.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Lol.

Oh so that is why when people bring up these problems they are moved to bug reports and left to die? Right.

1 Like

Typical Blizzard tech support answer. “Fix it yourself”. Do you work for their tech support?

2 Likes

No one I know across three servers has experienced lag issues. So while it is happening for people, it’s not everyone and it’s not easy to find the culprit when that’s the case. Especially when it comes to lag.

It’s funny it just keeps getting worse. Even though shards only have like 50 players max.

1 Like

I’ll do the easy leg work for you.

I have experienced this bug. There are places (Suramar, Stormwind on Moonguard) where I have experienced extreme lag. I think the lag is unrelated to this bug.

It’s pretty annoying having to force quit the game not once but twice or more to get out of this bugged out mode, especially when I’m in an instance.

That’s possible. And while I do hope they find a fix for this and I understand the frustration, it’s just so much harder to find if it’s random and not everyone. :confused:

It has been happening since BFA launch to lots of people, this isn’t a Season 2 or a today thing.

1 Like

I know this is going to sound stupid, but reboot your computer.

I was having the same problem until my knucklehead son unpluged the power strip so he could try to stuff a toy in the socket.

Naturally I was very angry until I booted back up and logged in.

Haven’t had that problem since.

Still get periodic lag spikes but nothing to the same degree.

Yes I know. That still doesn’t mean it’s something they’ll find easily when it’s random and not everyone. I remember a bug back at the beginning of Warlords that wasn’t fixed till Tanaan was released because it was random and they couldn’t find the culprit. And the Garrison still has bugs that haven’t ever been fixed since it was released.

My point is that it’s not laziness. It’s just not easy to find.

I’ve had those issues since BFA began. A new issue for me is I can not change character to my forum toon (Celindas). It only shows nine toons and she is not one of them. I have deleted cookies, cache, history (twice) logged out of Battlenet (four times) and still can’t find her to switch to her to post with. Kinda of ticked as Blizzard has made the number of posts you do count for some silly level. Sent in a ticket and got the standard relog and clear cookies. Posted in bugs but have no hope of them fixing it.

Pardon? Check the date… I normally respect your input but this issue has been going on since August last year. Despite repeated blue posts assuring us they are working on it.