Hey Blizz, re: Shaman covenant abilities

Covenant abilities:
Chain harvest - CD reduction also applies when target is killed by/within 2 seconds of being hit by harvest.
Vesper totem - Despawns when all charges are expended
Fae Transfusion - Usable while moving for enhancement shaman under spirit walk (all spells should be usable during spirit walk, imo)
Primordial wave - Honestly not even sure at this point but it does not work with how enhancement is tuned currently, fine for the other specs.

Covenant Legendaries:
Elemental Conduit - Instead of applying Riptide and Flame Shock, have it apply a shadow version of the dot/hot that provides LS procs but can also stack alongside flame shock on a target. And/or have the dot start strong and weaken per tic to frontload some of the damage.
Splintered Elements - Either buff the haste amount, or add a secondary effect. Ex, Lava bursts/Healing Waves/Lightning Bolts cast from primordial wave have a % chance to hit again at % strength, can chain off itself. I know that’s basically stormflurry but I feel it could work. Think the beta days with the infinite ascendance reset on ele, just not nearly as broken.
Seeds of Rampant Growth - Honestly the cov leggy that is actually decent here. I think it’s fine as is but the others need to be buffed to compete with it.
Raging Vesper Vortex - Doesn’t work well with the current split of damage vs healing charges. My suggestion is to combine them into 6 total charges that can be triggered with either damage or healing spells, with the burst happening on the 3rd and 6th cast. This would allow ele and enh to make proper use of it, and for resto to still contribute damage in a case where they can’t risk a global on a damage spell.