Herp a derp the darkshire

That’s what we are doing!

1 Like

This.

They just need to let me use it wherever I want, and I will be happy

1 Like

It’d be amazing if it could be used anywhere. I’d live in Caverns of Time if this was the case.

2 Likes

Looks like its only bfa zones :[

Add a h to the link

ttps://ptr.wowhead.com/item=173951/nlyeth-sliver-of-nzoth

If they listen to player feedback and remove the zone restriction it would be the coolest item in the game

How about you guys work on skill instead of some gimmick

Lmao your one to talk zergling.

1 Like

Doubt you would fight us without a raid group

2 Likes

Alright how about this let’s wargame duels that way we don’t worry about a raid dropping in on us name when and where

2 Likes

Let’s make it interesting if I win you call me pappy when you see me for 10 days

1 Like

I have actually 1v1’d several of the “Duskwood Defenders”, believe me when I tell you that they are nothing special.

(Fun fact: The paladin with the checkered shirt/mustache combo actually curses French in discord, if you kill him a couple of times.)

1 Like

Why are the post withdrawn? And why you gotta talk to “bossman”

Trying to avoid a forum suspension :3

1 Like

Are you not an independent dk who doesn’t need any arthas?

1 Like

Dis-moi que c’est pas vrai

It’s funny you say that when you need double the numbers just to kill a small group of players.

Wargame duels? Do you mean 1v1 or do you mean 3v3/5v5? I will gladly do the 3v3 or 5v5, but it’s pointless for a discipline priest to 1v1 in arena. I have a few people in my community though that would gladly 1v1 you.

I’ve issued you this challenge before, I would gladly do a group fight with set numbers, not being zerged down upon. Either in WPvP or Wargame. Best part about wargame is you can’t battle res others, so that makes it preferable since you tend to have dozens of druids for some reason.

Edit: Lets make it interesting, if I win you admit you need numbers to win against us. Not against Shadowblades or SoD, just against us. My group. I’ll record the whole thing and post it on these very forums.

3 Likes

Woah dude who did you wrong I’m going to 1v1 the dk and if you want a 2v2 we can do that 2v2 in time

I mean if you wanna 1v1 my underrgeared dk thats cool ig

1 Like