Heroic+ screwed new player over

Came back to Phase 2, leveled my 70 pally up to 80, now, got GS up to 2.8k… and everyone is doing heroic+ and wants a 4.4kGS tank… how can i get any decent gears to do raids from here?

15 Likes

Find a guild willing to help you gear up.

1 Like

playing on yojamba… server is almost dead… people dont help each other here lol

Buy BoEs or acquire the mats and get someone to make them. Grind up the reputations that award useful gear/enchants. Do all the quests that award emblems of heroism. All my characters were 3.2k+ before I even dipped my toes into normal heroics. Form your own groups and if it takes an hour thats just how it is, I guarantee other people want to do the heroics with you, esp if you tank. You’re complaining about things that are irrelevant if you bother to learn what options are available to you. Wrath has more catch up mechanics than ever before in classic so idk why people still act like they “can’t” get gear. You can, but it’s not going to be handed to you for doing nothing, and I guess that’s what people expect. I guess that’s why retail has LFR lol.

5 Likes

Found your mistake. Classic has never been for casual retail players :slight_smile:

1 Like

this wouldnt be a problem if heroic+ isnt in here…

3 Likes

classic in past 2years was never friendly to new players Unless they buy gold.

1 Like

Right… You just want your fresh 80 to get speed run through heroics by a 4.5k GS group so that you can go faceroll Naxx runs lol. Maybe you shouldn’t have come back

3 Likes

any group needing a 4.4k gs tank is a group of clowns. I wouldn’t run with them anyway. Tank them all day with a sub 4k pally alt

2 Likes

KEK, bumping for accuracy

2 Likes

why wouldn’t they do heroics if they get the same badges? They’d still do dailies you slipper, heroic+ is a wall for players who can get to 3kGS, which then progresses normally with gearing.

1 Like

found your ignorance, WoTLK was the alt-friendly expansion. Heroic+ wasn’t apart of the design and is flawed in its execution. Time to do some thinking before speaking.

6 Likes

People run guild 5 mans for their Ulduar level daily dungeon badges. You would still be excluded from that.

Get with the program. The game is about end game raid content, not a collection of useless alts.

All classic chads already have multiple naxx geared alts. Sorry this game isnt for you.

They do have a version though where you can be a cute twink dragon :slight_smile: maybe you should try that one. They have all the luxuries cooked in where you can be a solo loner player.

ALSO complaining about not getting heroic gear… On a paladin??? Go run Botanica until your eyes bleed and you’ll walk away with enough money to buy every ourple BoE you can equip

lol classic chads, here you are stroking your 2 inch

4 Likes

Its too easy to spot a retail fairy. You had your fun, time to get back to rainbow dragon land.

i dont even have a retail account, so idk what you’re talking about, i raided to p3 in TBC, which was way easier to gear up my toon the conventional way withouth heroic+.

1 Like

Classic is more casual than retail is, like what lol

4 Likes

You’re a paladin. A fresh holy paladin can step into a naxx 10.

1. Healer’s are VIP’s
  2. Paladins are busted.

Are you ret or something? I didn’t do a single heroic on my holy paladin. Healed naxx 10 in 70 Brutal gear. Get with the program.

Queue as a dps people will carry you and you can roll on all the tank loot that 99.9% of the tanks running won’t need