[Heroic Raid][English][SL] Shammy or Pally looking for friends :3

Hello guys!

My name is Victor, and i’m trying to find a raiding core for Shadowlands.
I play WoW for more than 5-6 years, tho with some gaps.
I’m with this plan of finding an english-speaking group so i can improve mine. I’m not fluent but i believe i can express myself and listen the group calls on raid, however some patient fellows would be nice.
I’ve played Elemental Shaman since Pandaria, but i’m thinking about trying Retribution Paladin on SL. My logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/1041112
( You can find Heroic logs from Tomb of Sargeras farm, Highmaul farm, Battle for Dazaralor progression and Uldir farm ). I do believe i’m decent enough for heroic hehe.
I can play both Alliance or Horde, however i would LOVE to be able to play Ally for the first time in my life :slight_smile:
Important to notice that i will only start playing on SL, i won’t raid right now.

Thanks for reading guys!

PS: I ask you to think twice before leaving here any kind of xenophobic comment of any sort

1 Like

Hi there Victor!

Alliance it is!! We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! No worries on fluency part:) On the Paladin note, play what you like to play! Have a look at our recruitment post below, feel free to add me, my contact information is below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hey Victor! If you want to play ally for the first time, I think we’d be a good fit for ya! Gonna drop a basic guild recruitment message, but look forward to hearing from you!

ORCA is currently recruiting all classes/specs to finish up Nya’lotha. Want to be a part of progression? Want to earn something with a group of people who are pushing to better themselves in every raid? Get in while we begin to prepare for Shadowlands and be a part of something great!

Current needs:
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
Retribution Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Arms Warrior
Shadow/Disc Priest

Even if you’re not on that list, still feel free to contact us, we’re looking at any exceptional players interested in a progression mindset.

We have prospects to be a guild that can clear cutting edge achievements on a lightweight raid schedule.

If you think this is what you’re looking for, please feel free to contact Vaultic#1262 or Kae#11715 on bnet