Heroic Nyalotha

How is this forum only filled with people whining about visions, when we have a great new raid?

What’s everyone’s thoughts/comments?

We cleared 6/12 Heroic last night and I had a great time. Amazing scenery, especially when you get outside. Some of the fights in mythic look like you’ll need to actually do mechanics and have a solid strat which I can’t wait for.

How’s everyone else finding it?

I’m not touching it till Sunday, so I couldn’t tell you. My guild also wants to clear normal first just so we don’t have a massive gear disparity on first entry. Unfortunately we only have a handful who are geared enough for heroic (we don’t do mythic, just heroic and m+). I’m sure we’ll be starting heroic either next week or the week after. I can’t wait though, I’ve been reading the strats all week.

Cleared everything to Raden on normal. Enjoyable fights especially ilganoth. Hoping to jump into heroic soon

I thought it was pretty good. 10/12 heroic. Bosses are fun. Maut reflect is stupid. Infinite pit of trash is stupid.

Beautiful raid with fun fights. There is something really special about exploring a new raid for the first time with your guild.

That said, it’s 12 bosses long and has too much trash.

We went 10/12 heroic this week (2day) and had a great time. Next week is easily 12/12.