Heroic Magisters Terrace has no Daily Lockout

That’s not why you’d be getting banned. You’d be getting banned for exploiting. Because running a heroic over and over is obviously not intended.

You having a seizure or something? Or just really nervous about this whole thing so you forgot how to type in English?

1 Like

Well, I do hope that you haven’t run repeatedly MgT Heroic, because you will get suspended for 100%.

I weep for you.

This never would have even happened if blizzard didn’t rush sunwell out to compete with a lost ark raid (how pathetic lol) AGAINST the wishes of most players.

this company routinely screws up everything they do. They clearly don’t care to release working content so why should anyone be banned for taking advantage. Hyjal and bt are both still bugged btw lol. Clowns

Word on bans rolling out? I need to know if the guild can run sunwell tomorrow or not

Nothing solid… I’m betting No bans.

No. I didnt run even 1 heroic. It was said i hope you get banned. So the only reason foe you to want me to get banned was for my opinion. Because thats all i have done is give my opinion. How it that having a seziur

Watch your guild’s Discord. When the crying starts, you’ll know.

Oh. Haha. I didnt get what you meant. I type from a cell phone. Keys are really close together and i habe big fingers i guess.

I get sick of hitting backspace and then keep hitting the same wrong button again and again. I figure that people are smart enough to figure out what it was that was intended anyway. Which i know is the truth. The human brain can put words together that have every letter misplaced. Like you can understand someone that this. Hello, i hope you have a wrdenolfu day. Some ppl cant though i guess.

:sweat:

lets make it 5k so I dont get accused of buying gold when you eventually have to pay up.

Also, anyone can make a sock-puppet on reddit and claim whatever they want, we have several people here in this very thread who did the exploit … im sure they will post here if/when something happens. Lets say that within 2 weeks there isnt a thread on this forum w/ 50+ posts (from people lvl 70 … eg not sock puppets) about getting banned for doing hMGT multiple times on release day … I win, if not you win. You should also post on your non-sock-puppet account too, so we can follow up when you dont pay up.

I sure hope ya ban the players and remove what they gain sense taking advantage of this bug

Imagine having integrity and knowing it’s wrong and only doing it once, meanwhile everyone else gets away with getting their trinket day one. Such a good feeling to do the right thing. But why do I feel like a fool?

Thanks a lot blizz for the lesson of erring in the side of selfishness next time.

2 Likes

Ban them the moment the raid comes out. I love me some entertainment, thanks in advance.

1 Like

Now enforce your ToS and ban the exploiters.

Also, ban the bots that sit in Blood Furnace, Ramps, and AC 24/7 on 58 mages and 60 rogues in all boost gear.

3 Likes

This TBH. How can they ban bug exploiters so easily, but do nothing to obvious bots whoa re running 27/4 all day, every day? So frustrating.

1 Like

so … where is my money?

1 Like

maybe they will ban next week? lol. or the next month.

log check probably showed 2+ runners in very large numbers. it does take a few tries to go this…is odd.

technically 2 tries is worth a ban. takes 2 tries to see the effect.

also…it look really bad. They basically copy pasta’d code (hell they probably jsut removed rem comments to turn it on, code was there, just rem’d out), for reasons mysterious changed it. and thought what’s the worst that can happen. again…

i can’t believe it it’s 2022 and some naive players still think that blizzard ban anything.
and lol you can exploit on dummy account then report that dummy account from your main account and it won’t be banned :smiley: same for gold buying, u can buy gold on dummy account & report that from your main account and nothing will happen to that dummy account. & and i recorded alot of bots and add them as friends to check if they’ll be banned and never come online again!! but i can see they’re still living happy in wow from weeks.

ofc no one from those people i know who spammed mgt hc got any ban.

1 Like

Lack of accountability as a company. Expecting them to do the right thing is so 2008.

1 Like