Heroic Late night Guild LFM

We are looking oh yeah yeah yeah. We are looking yeah yeah yeah… Dont know what to say anymore its just a wall of my toons saying the same thing over and over

We could use some new raiders to come join us for Eternal Palace! We could really use a stable mage to come join us the most but will consider others as well. As stated we are a fun group of people that are still playing because we enjoy the people we are playing with. It really does make the game better!!! So come check us out and see if we might be what you have been looking for for so long!

Looking to raid but don’t want it to feel like a second job? Have only a few days your able to commit to raiding? Have a real life with family, kids, school, or work that makes it hard to make every raid day? We have no fear the Clique is here. We are a laid back guild that understand that this is a game and you should be able to have fun for the little bit of time you are able to play.

Yes we very much could you a mage or two or 6 we are not picky at all. Come one come all and see the wonders of Eternal Palace raiding. I know there are more people out there that want to raid with an wonderful group of people but don’t care over much if we dont do mythic content.

We need a few more raiders to come join us for what’s left of this raid tier in BFA. Come join all the fun

Looking to raid but don’t want it to feel like a second job? Have only a few days your able to commit to raiding? Have a real life with family, kids, school, or work that makes it hard to make every raid day? We have no fear the Clique is here. We are a laid back guild that understand that this is a game and you should be able to have fun for the little bit of time you are able to play.

Yup still looking. I know a lot of people might be taking a break waiting on Shadowlands to launch. But why not raid a bit while you wait? Check us out or contact us if you have questions.

Looking to raid but don’t want it to feel like a second job? Have only a few days your able to commit to raiding? Have a real life with family, kids, school, or work that makes it hard to make every raid day? We have no fear the Clique is here. We are a laid back guild that understand that this is a game and you should be able to have fun for the little bit of time you are able to play. Come check us out and feel free to ask us any questions you might have.

Come join the fun as we consistently get our Ahead of the Curve achievement. We have people from all walks of life. I’m a Marine stationed in Hawaii. Our raid times are perfect for me starting about 5-6pm Hawaiian Standard Time and ending around 8-9pm HST.

We could still use so more peeps to come join us for what is left of BFA.

Come get your raid fix with us. We are in need of 1 tank and a few dps. Come finish out BFA and get your AOTC achievment.

We are still on the look out for more players to come join us. So if your just coming back to the game or you have been here the whole time please check us out we might be just what you need or have been looking for.

While Shadowlands alpha might not yet be here there is still some fun to be had. We are still raiding and killing bosses. If you have come back to the game or are just lvling another toon but still looking for something more to do while you are waiting come check us out. We are a great group of people that just enjoy hanging out doing what ever we want.

Always on the look out for more players to come and join us for raiding and some M+ fun. Check us out and see if we might be a fit for you.

We are on the look out for more people to come join us during this down time before 9.1 and onwards! If your new to raiding we are happy to help show you the ropes, or if you a raiding vet but find its a bit much to stay competitive for mythic but still wanna raid come check us out. We have many people that fit both categories, and a few others. So please come and see if we might be what your looking for.

1 Like

We are still looking. I know that right now many people are waiting for the 9.1 patch to come out. But during the down time I know there are people who are looking for a new guild to raid with or to get into raiding. So please feel free to check us out and see if you might be what you are looking for.

We are on the look out for more people to come join us during this down time before 9.1 and onwards! If your new to raiding we are happy to help show you the ropes, or if you a raiding vet but find its a bit much to stay competitive for mythic but still wanna raid come check us out. We have many people that fit both categories, and a few others. So please come and see if we might be what your looking for.

Looking to raid but don’t want it to feel like a second job? Have only a few days your able to commit to raiding? Have a real life with family, kids, school, or work that makes it hard to make every raid day? Well have no fear the Clique is here. We are a laid back guild that understand that this is a game and you should be able to have fun for the little bit of time you are able to play. Come check us out and feel free to ask us any questions you might have.

Dragon Flight here we come!

Looking for some new blood for Dragon Flight raiding! where you be?