Heroic battle of darkshore wtf?

ok so checked the wartable because horde is supposed to have it this week, turns out its saying we’ve been on patrol for 3 days. no we have not. ive cleared map of wqs for a week straight and the portal has not been up. so alliance basically gets the BoDarkshore for 2 weeks straight and the heroic gear that comes with it…

1 Like

We’ve had it for a few days, not 2 weeks. Tuesday came in the middle of us having the scenario. The heroic version, the only one that matters, wasn’t available until today.

Heroic Darkshore just unlocked today, so no we haven’t had “2 weeks straight of heroic gear”

Is there a quest for heroic darkshore? I don’t see it.

yes I know heroic unlocked today but we have not had patrol the last 2 days. alliance unlocked darkshore earlier in the week.

How dare you contradict. This is alliance bias!

1 Like

If I remember correctly Heroic Darkshore is being gated with the start of the season anyways.

Heroic darkshore is not currently available and won’t be until Horde get the siege phase. This is because Alliance siege phase started before the season started.

1 Like

It’s kind of dumb how they gate this. You only get one maybe two runs of it before you no longer need anything. Even more so now with no TF.

Alliance can only queue for regular Darkshore.

It is not yet possible for Alliance to queue for heroic Darkshore. And we only have the quest for regular Darkshore. Heroic Darkshore loot quest is not yet available.

This is World of Hordecraft, so it’s not surprising that Horde gets first crack at Darkshore loot. It will be weeks before Alliance gets access to Darkshore.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Sucks they got rid of Titanforging.

I notice from the adventure guide the new world bosses only drop 445 loot. Ugh! Useless to me and the bosses aren’t even out yet.