Heroic Alliance Raider looking to go Horde

Typically play ranged or heals. 210 MM hunter currently. Looking to switch factions for that sweet Mythic plus and raiding experience. I’m old af, live in Utah MST, talk about my badass maine cooon(flagged word?) cat too much, 9-5 worker, and can be raid time flexible.

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hey Sinbird, our guild Impulsive [H] on Bleeding Hollow is looking for some M+ players as well as a have a few trial spots open for our mythic raid team.

Tuesday and Wednesday nights - 9PM - 12AM PST
Thursday is optional, same time. We also have guild activity around these times each night.

Very laid back with an emphasis on personal accountability for raiding. If you are interested, reach out to me via battletag: Komrivac#1974 or you can join our discord: https ://discord.gg/ugKqcRRWyS

Hey, Were old af too! Just wanted to throw us out there. We are looking for a healer, I know you mention playing heals, not sure if its something you are still interested in.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

Mourning Shadows is a Horde guild on Thrall looking for raiders and members. We are AOTC focused and fairly laid back. We have some folks that also pvp heavily, so BGs and Arena teams should be available. Raids Sunday night 9-12 Est (6-9 pm Pacific) We are currently looking for a couple DPS, we are especially interested in a Rogue, DK, Mage and SPriest. We also wouldn’t say no to a dps with a tank OS for M+ and filling in when our tanks are late/missing, an additional healer wouldn’t be turned away either.

Pretty basic raid expectations, learn the fights (we even post short videos in discord for easy access), have food, enchants, flask and pots. DBM or similar and Discord required, GTFO and personal loot helper are recommended.

Please note, this is a small guild, and we intend to stay small, so there aren’t always a ton of folks on. We are LBGTQ friendly. We are also accepting casual members, who want to be bench for raid, are there mostly for M+ or just to have folks to chat with on occasion.
For more information contact BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet. We hope to hear from you!