Heroes Õf Azeroth is now recruiting!

looking for more causal players to join for keystones mythic 0s and transmog / achievements and start pvp team to.

Hello, my name is Banmojo and I am one of the recruiting officers of Heroes Õf Azeroth. We are looking for chill, laid back people that like to have fun. We have all kinds of weekly activities like Keystones, Islands, BG’s and so much more! Our raid times are Friday and Saturday nights at 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M. Central. We currently have experienced raiders that are forming a raid group. We are looking for all roles. If interested please message me on my battle tag or my officers. My battletag is silentshadows#11229.We are also looking for healers for all runs. we looking players intersted keystones and mythic 0s

any druid heals want to join us?

looking more causal players for keystones and PvP and mythic 0s

we are now 8/8 normal in palace

looking for casual players PvP keystones mythic 0s and transmog / achievements

who still need causal guild?

Looking for causal players to join us and help guild out.

Looking for level 120s only to join us

Yall ever feel like herbing? We sure do! Come join!
Scubb#11480

We have a discord channel called Gathering Hole. Don’t miss out!

3/8 TEP Tonight! Good job everyone!

please come and join our causal guild

Looking more causal players to hang out and chill and have some

Looking for causal 120s players to join us

Looking for more casual 120s to join us

<Heroes Õf Azeroth> We are looking for players as a casual guild. We do mythics +, raiding, transmog / achievements and Island Expeditions throughout the week. We have a discord server and are a very social guild, so don’t be afraid to stop by. Whisper to join to join us!

Looking for more raiders or casual players hang out and chill with us

looking for chill players join my casual guild.

come join us and chill with us on discord