Heroes Õf Azeroth is now recruiting!

looking for more casual players join

any healers looking for guild to join were 6/8 normal palace so far

Hello, my name is Banmojo and I am one of the recruiting officers of Heroes Õf Azeroth. We are looking for chill, laid back people that like to have fun. We have all kinds of weekly activities like Keystones, Islands, BG’s and so much more! Our raid times are Friday and Saturday nights at 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M. Central. We currently have experienced raiders that are forming a raid group. We are looking for all roles. If interested please message me on my battle tag or my officers. My battletag is silentshadows#11229.We are also looking for healers for all runs.

looking for healers for mythic + we 6/8 normal palace

Hello, my name is Banmojo and I am one of the recruiting officers of Heroes Õf Azeroth. We are looking for chill, laid back people that like to have fun. We have all kinds of weekly activities like Keystones, Islands, BG’s and so much more! Our raid times are Friday and Saturday nights at 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M. Central. We currently have experienced raiders that are forming a raid group. We are looking for all roles. If interested please message me on my battle tag or my officers. My battletag is silentshadows#11229.We are also looking for healers for all instance runs.

Looking for mages now to join us

Hey there everyone, I’m Rumshield Officer of Heroes Õf Azeroth, fantastic guild with a great community. Filled with members of all walks of life. Seeking to find new members to join us in Raiding, Mythic+, and just general content. Look forward to meeting all new members. FunkyShirt#1622

who wants to join us?

Hello, my name is Banmojo and I am one of the recruiting officers of Heroes Õf Azeroth. We are looking for chill, laid back people that like to have fun. We have all kinds of weekly activities like Keystones, Islands, BG’s and so much more! Our raid times are Friday and Saturday nights at 9:00 P.M - 12:00 A.M. Central. We currently have experienced raiders that are forming a raid group. We are looking for all roles. If interested please message me on my battle tag or my officers. My battletag is silentshadows#11229.We are also looking for healers for all runs.

Hey there everyone, I’m Rumshield Officer of Heroes Õf Azeroth, fantastic guild with a great community. Filled with members of all walks of life. Seeking to find new members to join us in Raiding, Mythic+, and just general content. Look forward to meeting all new members. FunkyShirt#1622

come join us guys

who here wants to join my causal guild?

anyone looking causal guild for keystones and mythic 0s dungeons

looking for more players for mythic keystones or 0s

anyone want to join us 120s only

anyone want join my casual guild and want start doing keystones?

looking for more players for keystones so please join my guild for it.

come and join us

Enjoy talking to there GM while he begs for you to join on different toons then intended, Then be deleted off Bnet. Solid guild from my interaction with em!