Herod Q time 3 hours

I’m sure you were one of those people crying “Herod or nothing”

Ya’ll tell them to get off the super realms but odds are when they actually do get in, the experiance is better, that’s probably why they were hesitant to leave. Half of these full servers are dead in most zones, or resemble modern wow. Maybe instead of having a ton of realms, we should have 3 or 4 realms total, but able to accomadate more players at once so less queue time.

But ofc that would require money to be spent.

If i may pose a question. This is my first time playing classic and WoW. I basically got it just for classic because i feel like i missed out when the game came out. Ive never been on these forums and never read any of those warnings nor was I playing when the transfers were available. So what now, dont charge people to transfer or allow them for free and watch the population windle? Is that really the best option?

1 Like

Its free to leave

Horde gets a queue —> Has option to transfer
Alliance gets a queue --> No option to transfer
No Faction Queues even if the Majority faction takes up 2/3rds of all the server slots.

It can’t get much more clearer than this. Also I experience 3 hour queues everyday on Faerlina I have gotten used to it.

2 Likes

we knew, bro. we knew. it’s worth it for the long term quality of game experience…

I would love to know what full server you are on thats a ghost town. My server has a “medium” population and is almost unbearable at peak hours from the sheer amount of groups and people.

WTB “dead” server. Maybe that would be closer to vanilla #s.

Players have been warned several times about Herod. Why not take the previous ones?

1 Like

I’ve never seen a cue on Atiesh, even though we were offered free xfers. High pop here but not game breaking I suppose.

Focus. This thread is about the Herod Q times. Stop trying to derail the topic to fit your agenda. I am sure the countless other threads about a group finder might be more your style. Now back to our regular scheduled program…carry on.

Yes, actually you were warned about this when that server first launched and multiple times over the first month.

But sure come to the forums and talk about how much of a victim you are.

You’re right about one thing. You’re a victim. A victim to your own stupidity.

1 Like

You’re an ignorant, toxic piece of human garbage arent you?

Victim shaming at it’s finest. What if OP only started playing 2 weeks ago?

I transferred the first week. Glad I did, too… Heartseeker seems to be doing well!

if any of that is true then you’re not high enough for it to even matter and you should reroll now.

1 Like

+1

:cactus:

1 Like

Are you telling me or asking me? :thinking:

It’s not victim shaming if it’s true.

I don’t work on “If”. It was well known that herod would be a que ridden mess. Looks like this is a teachable moment for the OP.

2 Likes

People can get level 40-60 in two weeks…