Herod Q time 3 hours

I agree they did warn us. I’m stuck here because of my stubborn friends lol

1 Like

Earthfury’s pretty solid.

1 Like

Herod may have a retarded queue time but I bet it’s easier to get groups since we don’t have dungeon finder. My servers considered ‘‘Full’’ but it’s hard to find WC groups and most things below level 50. Either everyones already 60, which I know isn’t true, or the whole ‘‘full’’ thing does not mean what I think it does. But yeah according to people on forums having group finder would ruin classic, it’s better to just not run content at all.

Blizzard specifically named Herod in previous posts warning about queue times, you also had the option to transfer before. You can currently transfer off Faerlina, you can’t off Herod?

1 Like

They did initially but I think people thought the popularity would blow over. The later transfers were all Horde only due to the faction imbalance so some players must have simply missed out.

Yes!

People were SPECIFICALLY warned about Herod.

I’m on Herod, myself.

3 Likes

I want to transfer there but I have friends who are paranoid every server besides Herod will eventually be a dead server. I can’t convince them otherwise lol

1 Like

Don’t hold people accountable for their own decision making. Blizzard CLEARLY did something wrong or didn’t warn people enough. It’s ALL Blizzard’s fault and they have a RESPONSIBILITY to fix the issue that the playerbase created. Like for real!

:cactus:

7 Likes

That’s fair. My friend isn’t moving from Stal because of her guild.

At the individual level, you can tell the player to suck it up or move to a different realm. I have some sympathy, since people don’t always look at the forums, but it’s up to them.

However, demographic issues ARE Blizzard’s own fault, and not only is it their responsibility to fix it (if they even care), but they’re the only ones who can do so anyway.

QQ about Herod Q??

You had the warning and the ability to get out of there.
What more do you want?

2 Likes

I’m sure you were one of those people crying “Herod or nothing”

Ya’ll tell them to get off the super realms but odds are when they actually do get in, the experiance is better, that’s probably why they were hesitant to leave. Half of these full servers are dead in most zones, or resemble modern wow. Maybe instead of having a ton of realms, we should have 3 or 4 realms total, but able to accomadate more players at once so less queue time.

But ofc that would require money to be spent.

If i may pose a question. This is my first time playing classic and WoW. I basically got it just for classic because i feel like i missed out when the game came out. Ive never been on these forums and never read any of those warnings nor was I playing when the transfers were available. So what now, dont charge people to transfer or allow them for free and watch the population windle? Is that really the best option?

1 Like

Its free to leave

Horde gets a queue —> Has option to transfer
Alliance gets a queue --> No option to transfer
No Faction Queues even if the Majority faction takes up 2/3rds of all the server slots.

It can’t get much more clearer than this. Also I experience 3 hour queues everyday on Faerlina I have gotten used to it.

2 Likes

we knew, bro. we knew. it’s worth it for the long term quality of game experience…

I would love to know what full server you are on thats a ghost town. My server has a “medium” population and is almost unbearable at peak hours from the sheer amount of groups and people.

WTB “dead” server. Maybe that would be closer to vanilla #s.