Herod <EZ> [A] Late night weekend (fri/sat) 15/15

[Herod] [A] : SEMI-HC | Fri/Sat 11:30 PM-4:00 AM EST

15/15 Naxx | 1 Night clear
9/9 AQ   | 57 min clear
8/8 BWL  | 40 min clear
10/10 MC | 51 min Clear

We are a relaxed late-night raiding guild. However, we still challenge ourselves and encourage our members to get the most out of their game play both for themselves and for their guild mates. We have a single raid group, so each of our raiders are vital contributors to our progression success.

1x Priest
1x Mage
All exceptional players considered

Requirements - Standard class raid consumables - World buffs (We form weekly groups of pre-cleared DM dungeons to simplify the process) - 80%+ attendance Raid Times:

(Fri/Sat) 11:30pm-4am EST: BWL/MC on Friday / AQ40 on Saturday 

Loot System:

Loot Council. The loot council here heavily emphasizes objectivity, relying on several practical factors including attendance, how long the upgrade will be relevant, loot history, and performance.

Contact me on discord - Hashmeer#4466

2 Likes

My guild master told me to leave a comment on this post and he scares me so i listen to him. send help

very cool kids (:

Day 136, They keep forcing me to make memes. Kaistia hasn’t been heard from in days. I’m afraid they finally got him. If no help arrives soon preferably a mage, or priest. It might be all over.

Is recruiting players that want to improve as a guild-with focus on speed. Raid times are Friday/Saturday - form @ 1130 PM EST: (AQ40 - 57 mins) - Naxx - 15/15 (1 night naxx) - Looking for 2 DPS (Fwarrior Preferred) - Hashmeer #4466 on discord

I sent you a request on Discord. I can make any class you need for TBC and have it leveled and ready to go, raid times work out perfectly, I will have 100% attendance. Thanks!!