Herod Community Discord

My day is good :slight_smile:

Have a good day at work!

As far as I am concerned you have created the Unofficial Herod Discord.

Right? I mean it wouldn’t be official unless Blizzard were to have created it and monitor it.

If I create a Herod Discord could I advertise it as the official Herod Discord server? Maybe if that server acquired more users you would relinquish your title?

Doesn’t really matter but that’s great that you have a server to bring people in together!

Pharma from Last Attempt?

Why did you create a second Herod discord server? There was already one made and it’s been out there for a while
https:// discord . gg / 8dXAqDN

still stuck at work for a couple hours ):

Compiled list of the Discord servers.

28000 in queue to reply to this thread.

That will be a toxic discord.

What makes it official?

Thanks for the reminders everyone!

yep that’s me.

1 Like

I don’t think anything makes it official. We’re just there doing things. Join us!

We edited the title to not be misunderstood. Thank you for your input.

1 Like

It’s amazing how many members you already have together!

How has it been out for awhile, if the servers were just recently announced? Even doing a google search I found the one listed at the top first before this one. Which is how I found the top one and joined.

Might be best in the long run to consolidate, I imagine there’s some overlap of users, but not everyone.

• unless we don’t like you and then we put you in a public harassment list. Aka the blacklist.

Never mind. They sent out mod apps and now they’re just banning people randomly. Not a good discord. 0/10

What happened to all of the channels?

Nothing, just get roles assigned on the discord.

Its too late, you bumped the dead thread. What kind of salt was in your post man just own it