Herod: 50:50 Faction Balance

Oh, you’ve never had a Blizzard launch day before? Welcome to the show. See, the way is works is this:

Everyone is trying to log in for hours before the servers actually come up. You wont be the first. You wont even be the hundredth. Or the thousandth.

But sure, for the sake of stroking your super serious epeen, feel free to eat my dust on launch day as you wipe repeatedly on the login queue boss. :rofl:

I’m in the first batch literally every year. Sorry that you’re inept in that department I guess?

Concerning population, currently:

3 realms are full, 5 are high, 4 are medium, and 0 are low, and we’re still 10 days away from launch. They’re all going to be full by the 26th unless more are added.

Let layering do its job. Tourists will drop off after a few weeks, and things will be okay. We might have queues, but they’re not going to be insufferable. If we need to wait to get in, let’s at least make sure it’s for a quality experience on a balanced server.

Focus on making Herod balanced. That’s what’s important right now. Keep the Horde population in check, and get some momentum going for the Alliance.

1 Like

lol you think thats all the people playing on herod? a few thousand? it will take a lot more than a couple guilds

Dont tell people to roll on herod, we still have queues here, we need less bodies on herod not more lol.

If you think H:A ratio is fair on Herod, you haven’t quested in Tanaris obviously

2 Likes

Seems plausible :roll_eyes:

Wish Blizz would adjust the queues to reflect faction balance, so horde would get more of a queue time.

2 Likes

Awesome necro, now everyone is commenting on how someones guess on pre release was wrong

1 Like

Most people dont join discords man.

1 Like

totally didn’t read date thought i was looking at “latest” posts. a genuine mistake

I’m having a blast on Herod.